Harnessing Elo for Good

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arctic Bro

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
I'd love to see something like this streamed via helmet cam. Maybe a modesty screen for bio breaks.
What's black and blue and is about to show you the defenition of pain?

Atlantical Nood

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kry0 View Post
[url2="http://www.own3d.tv/RoElementz"][aws3]news/October_2012/2012_10_20_Kry0_Curse_Charity/curse_charity_thumb.jpg[/url2][/aws3]

Harnessing their Elo for good is one of the ways that pro teams can prove their true mettle. Tonight at midnight (12:00am Pacific Time), [url2="http://www.own3d.tv/CurseTV"]Team Curse will be hosting a marathon[/url2] of back to back matches, ARAM, Q&A with players and cook-off action to [url2="http://www.gunnars.com/gunnar-curse-stream/"]support Extra Life and Seattle Children’s Hospital[/url2] via marathon stream from the Curse gaming house in Los Angeles, CA.

Play, cook and watch along as Pluto shoutcasts Curse's battles against some of the top teams in NA including CLG, TSM, Dignitas, Orb and Team Dynamic – with the winner netting a $3000 purse for charity. AMA sessions, breakfast, and dinner cook-alongs will fill the wee hours. Expect some sleep-deprived surprises along the way.

Although we're not able to feature the stream of every player who loads up on caffeine to survive a 24 hour Extra Life push (and we know you’re out there), we salute all LoLers who are flexing their gaming muscles for good. We’ll continue to bring you news from the top regional pro teams as they raise money for charity and build their karma along with their kills.

As always, be safe out there, Summoners – if you’re taking part in any kind of gaming marathon drink lots of fluid, get some rest, and please take care of yourselves. We want to see you back in the Fields of Justice at full strength!
good for you curse! I salute you!

MorellosNerfBat

10-20-2012

I like this idea and will watch

MorellosNerfBat

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
I'd love to see something like this streamed via helmet cam. Maybe a modesty screen for bio breaks.
lmao that would be fantastic.
would add a very interesting, and possible hilarious perspective

Craptain

10-20-2012

I like the way Elementz is harnessing that group of asians

Talbat

10-20-2012

Can't watch for some reason. own3d isn't letting me watch any of the streams (except for the Crs house stream and Froggen, for some very strange reason). The stream itself just doesn't load at all, but the page does.

Anguibus

10-20-2012

Screw the games. I just want to watch Saintvicious teach baking.

BloodxLust

10-20-2012

This is definitely not what I thought it was.

Harnessing Elo for Good

This was a very misleading title. I got my hopes up

PxJ

10-20-2012

Great cause, definitely donating $25 to see Westrice Akali lol.

swagger333

10-20-2012

Yeah buddy