Harnessing Elo for Good

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

George38

10-20-2012

Pochichaw !

capitulated

10-20-2012

can't wait

RHCPFrusciante

10-20-2012

Wow Curse!! U guys r soooooooooo freakin awesome!!!

Artistiq

10-20-2012

TSM. TSM. TSM. TSM.

And so on, and so forth.

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kry0 View Post
As always, be safe out there, Summoners – if you’re taking part in any kind of gaming marathon drink lots of fluid, get some rest, and please take care of yourselves. We want to see you back in the Fields of Justice at full strength!
It's a pretty sad day when such warnings are needed to be given.

Patroks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Quote:
As always, be safe out there, Summoners – if you’re taking part in any kind of gaming marathon drink lots of fluid, get some rest, and please take care of yourselves. We want to see you back in the Fields of Justice at full strength!
If you say so...

Jade Skull

10-20-2012

I just wish we knew about this earlier, wouldn't have made plans in the morning

Beatnation

10-20-2012

Quote:
[url2="http://www.own3d.tv/RoElementz"][aws3]news/October_2012/2012_10_20_Kry0_Curse_Charity/curse_charity_thumb.jpg[/url2][/aws3]

Harnessing their Elo for good is one of the ways that pro teams can prove their true mettle. Tonight at midnight (12:00am Pacific Time), [url2="http://www.own3d.tv/CurseTV"]Team Curse will be hosting a marathon[/url2] of back to back matches, ARAM, Q&A with players and cook-off action to [url2="http://www.gunnars.com/gunnar-curse-stream/"]support Extra Life and Seattle Children’s Hospital[/url2] via marathon stream from the Curse gaming house in Los Angeles, CA.

Play, cook and watch along as Pluto shoutcasts Curse's battles against some of the top teams in NA including CLG, TSM, Dignitas, Orb and Team Dynamic – with the winner netting a $3000 purse for charity. AMA sessions, breakfast, and dinner cook-alongs will fill the wee hours. Expect some sleep-deprived surprises along the way.

Although we're not able to feature the stream of every player who loads up on caffeine to survive a 24 hour Extra Life push (and we know you’re out there), we salute all LoLers who are flexing their gaming muscles for good. We’ll continue to bring you news from the top regional pro teams as they raise money for charity and build their karma along with their kills.

jtimberlake

10-20-2012

kwl im didnt know they held these types of things. or is this the 1st? pretty freakin sweet thogh

Crippled0Mind

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by depthlol View Post
Curse is not #1 and they are not pros. They are nothing but a bunch of lowlifers who waste their whole entire life on a video game. And you *****es know that i am telling the truth. You *****es are mad cuz ur broke as **** and don't make money like me :d
Depth, I'd like to go ahead and assert that you know just about nothing about treating people decently or accepting the life choices of others. They aren't pro because they're not #1? A laughable notion that you should attempt to explain to sports fans. We're mad because we don't make money like you? Not only are we not mad because we're enjoying our hobby and trying to do some good in the world, but that's a ridiculous notion. Because I play a computer game I can't have a decent career? I highly doubt you even make that much money, because one of the most important skills of a professional is having respect for others in all circumstances. This was a childish post and I honestly hope you realize that and begin acting like an adult. And heaven forbid you actually DO have the promising career you boast, because nothing is secret on the internet, and this would make any employer or customer shake their head in shame and disgust with you.