Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask the Monkey King

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

12-26-2012

Quote:
The Mònkey King:
Wukong dropped down from a tree behind the Widowmaker. Racing up, he skidded to a halt beside her, nearly losing his balance. Managing to keep from falling, he rubs the back of his head and smiles at her. "Hey, Evelynn! what's up?"

Evelynn's eyes followed Wukong's path with no small amount of astonishment. He managed to make a forty foot or further drop without issue, but nearly fell on his face running forward. Evelynn wasn't sure if she should have been impressed or embarrassed for him.

"Wukong! A pleasure, as always. I am here to ask you... a favor."

The Mònkey King

12-26-2012

Wukong pauses what he was doing, which happened to have been eating a peach, andtilts his head quizzically at Evelynn. "Huh? Favor? What do you need me to do?"

Shiyunava

12-26-2012

Dear Monkey King,
Has there been ever a time you were eating and spilled or got syrup on your tail?
~Rhinoa~

Heil Teemo

12-28-2012

Quote:
The Mònkey King:
Wukong pauses what he was doing, which happened to have been eating a peach, andtilts his head quizzically at Evelynn. "Huh? Favor? What do you need me to do?"

Evelynn sauntered closer. She knew she had raw animal magnetism in spades, which should work well with an ape.

"Is it true that there can be only two practitioners of Wuju at any one time?"

Evelynn was circling the Monkey King slowly now, occasionally dragging a nail across his back or flicking his tail.

The Mònkey King

12-28-2012

Quote:
Shiyunava:
Dear Monkey King,
Has there been ever a time you were eating and spilled or got syrup on your tail?
~Rhinoa~

"I don't eat syrup for just that reason! Also, it's too sweet - not really my thing!"

Quote:
Evelicious:
Evelynn sauntered closer. She knew she had raw animal magnetism in spades, which should work well with an ape.

"Is it true that there can be only two practitioners of Wuju at any one time?"

Evelynn was circling the Monkey King slowly now, occasionally dragging a nail across his back or flicking his tail.

Wukong shivered slightly when Evelynn ran her nail down his back, but answered her in the same fashion as ever. "I don't think so! Master Yi never said anything about it. And h-" He glanced down as Evelynn flicked his tail. "... He told me that I would have to pass on the techniques to someone one day!"

Steampwrd Kitten

01-01-2013

A paper crane would flutter up to Wukong, unfolding quickly in front of him for him to read.

Shaco has taken me. I don't know where.. I had to do this to save Tim.. You may want to talk with him. He's in the Medical Wing at the Institute of War receiving treatment. He wouldn't have been hurt if not for me.. Guess this is my way of apologizing..

~Mai

The letter seems to end suddenly, likely because she didn't have time for anything else. But he'd have at least a lead if he chose to follow up on this. Three names would be listed as well: Ezreal, Master Yi, Wukong. All three have received the same letter.

((Yeah I'm lazy. Copy and paste ftw.))

The Mònkey King

01-25-2013

((Bump!))

Shiyunava

01-25-2013

Dear Wukong,
I enjoyed listening to you on the fields, you are too funny! Not to mention adorable. Also, your ability for the decoy saves you more than you would know, because of it, I was on edge 5 times in a row and the other summoners couldn't touch me thanks to you. I hope we have more fun and enjoyable times on the field again!

Sincerly,
~Rhinoa~