Ask the Monkey King

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElMelloi

10-30-2012

Upon hearing not only the question posed by the yordle-cat, but also Wukong's honest thoughts, Elysia could only grimace and hide her facial expression by putting the hood of her summoner's robe back on... only for a great shadow to cover the earth and (thankfully) rob her of all thoughts pertaining to Spider Queen x Monkey King. Upon taking her hood back off and looking up, she saw a tiny devil mounted atop a flying banana.

"Ever has there been a more beautiful, majestic creature as the sky-banana? Could it be that not even thaumaturgy is beyond the scope of the Fae Sorceress?" She thought out loud, awe-struck, before turning her attention back to Wukong for her final question.

"Hmmm... ah! I hope this isn't the same as giving away trade secrets, but could you please explain how your decoy works? Where does it come from? Not even us summoners can easily tell how you produce it on the Fields of Justice. Is the decoy actually Shen in a monkey suit? But then how could you hide in plain sight after he shows up?"

At this point, she wrapped her fingers around her chin, as though lost in a constant web of theories.

Eldune

10-31-2012

Dear Wukong,

I was wondering what your workout regimen was and how long you train for each day?

AskPantheon

11-04-2012

Wukong,

Have you skill with any weapon other than your staff?

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War

The M˛nkey King

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Dear wukong what do you think of harrowing in runeterra?
"The Harrowing was fun! Everyone got together and had a great time! Some of it was kinda creepy, though. And Yorick smells funny."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
"HAHAHA sounds awesome... but i doubt that is possible... also, may i ask if you eat meat? some monkeys can do that"
"Some monkeys do, but not me. I eat fruits and vegetables! After all, what kind of Monkey King would I be if I ate my subjects!?" Wukong pulls out a banana and takes a bite out of it. "Besides, meat can't taste nearly as good as these!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
*A large shadow towers over the area where WuKong is. it takes only a couple seconds to realize that the shadow was actually Lulu "driving" a giant floating Banana*

WUUUUUUKOOOOOOOONG!!!! WHERE AAAAAARE YOOOOOUU!!
Wukong looks up into the sky, and his jaw drops. Tears of joy well up in his eyes as he gazes upon the giant floating banana. "LULU! YOU DID IT!" He hops onto his staff and it begins to extend rapidly, shooting him skyward toward the banana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMelloi View Post
Upon hearing not only the question posed by the yordle-cat, but also Wukong's honest thoughts, Elysia could only grimace and hide her facial expression by putting the hood of her summoner's robe back on... only for a great shadow to cover the earth and (thankfully) rob her of all thoughts pertaining to Spider Queen x Monkey King. Upon taking her hood back off and looking up, she saw a tiny devil mounted atop a flying banana.

"Ever has there been a more beautiful, majestic creature as the sky-banana? Could it be that not even thaumaturgy is beyond the scope of the Fae Sorceress?" She thought out loud, awe-struck, before turning her attention back to Wukong for her final question.

"Hmmm... ah! I hope this isn't the same as giving away trade secrets, but could you please explain how your decoy works? Where does it come from? Not even us summoners can easily tell how you produce it on the Fields of Justice. Is the decoy actually Shen in a monkey suit? But then how could you hide in plain sight after he shows up?"

At this point, she wrapped her fingers around her chin, as though lost in a constant web of theories.
"Ahahaha! I can't tell you how I make my decoy - other champions might find out might secrets if I tell anyone. After all, not even Master Yi knows that one." The Wukong that was speaking vanishes. The real Monkey King taps Elysia on the shoulder from behind. "As for how I hide, it's kinda hard to explain. But basically, I use the decoy as a momentary distraction, which lets me move through gaps in the enemy's perception."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldune View Post
Dear Wukong,

I was wondering what your workout regimen was and how long you train for each day?
"I'm always training! Just not always in the physical sense. Be it my body, mind or senses, I'm always looking for a way to improve. No matter where you are, there's always something you can be doing to better yourself. For example, when I'm in one of your cities, I try to detect people around me without use of sight or sound - I 'feel' them." He flexes one of his arms. "But if you're asking how long I train my body every day, it varies. Usually I train from the time when the sun is at its highest to when its about halfway down."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Wukong,

Have you skill with any weapon other than your staff?

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War
"Yeah, your mom!" Wukong falls back in a hysterical fit of laughter for half a minute before straightening up. "Sorry, sorry. I did do a bit of practice with a sword back when I first met Master Yi, but it didn't last long - I only had time to get the basics of the weapon before he decided that a staff would be more effective for me. Other than that, not really. I am good at fighting without weapons, though - after all, I defeated every creature in the Plague Jungles without using one. And of course, I have the most devastating weapon of all at my command... these amazing good looks!"

Unexisted

11-06-2012

Wu Kong is Ahri your type? If not how about Zyra?

The M˛nkey King

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Wu Kong is Ahri your type? If not how about Zyra?

The monkey king pauses from his peach.
"Huh? Type? What do you mean?"

Tentorer

11-06-2012

"Apples or bananas?"

SuperMan Pix

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
Wukong looks up into the sky, and his jaw drops. Tears of joy well up in his eyes as he gazes upon the giant floating banana. "LULU! YOU DID IT!" He hops onto his staff and it begins to extend rapidly, shooting him skyward toward the banana.
heeey WUKONG- whoawhoaWHOAAA!!!

*Lulu lost control of the giant Banana, causing the gargantuan fruit to crash into the earth. the resulting mess seems to spread out for at least a quarter of a mile*

...oops

The M˛nkey King

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Apples or bananas?"
"Both! Why would I have to choose?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
heeey WUKONG- whoawhoaWHOAAA!!!

*Lulu lost control of the giant Banana, causing the gargantuan fruit to crash into the earth. the resulting mess seems to spread out for at least a quarter of a mile*

...oops
Time seemed to slow down for Wukong as Lulu's banana went plummeting toward the ground. The Monkey King dove in a futile attempt to stop the massive, potassium filled behemoth in it's descent.

"nnnnnnnooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOoooooooooooooo.. ..."

The banana hit the ground and exploded, leaving Wukong and all gathered covered in yellow foodstuff. Wukong did not seem bothered, though, as he picked a clump of banana up and happily popped it into his mouth.

"Delicious!"

AskPantheon

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
"Yeah, your mom!" Wukong falls back in a hysterical fit of laughter for half a minute before straightening up. "Sorry, sorry. I did do a bit of practice with a sword back when I first met Master Yi, but it didn't last long - I only had time to get the basics of the weapon before he decided that a staff would be more effective for me. Other than that, not really. I am good at fighting without weapons, though - after all, I defeated every creature in the Plague Jungles without using one. And of course, I have the most devastating weapon of all at my command... these amazing good looks!"

Forget that I ever asked.

12345678 ... 9