Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask the Monkey King

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mangetsu Yagami

10-25-2012

Mr Monkey King, im sure you know that you bear a striking resemblance to son Goku from the Classic Dragon Ball! Do you know of him? are you friends and if so is there any difference between your nybo staff & cloud?(can't remember name something like kintouin XD probs not even close)
anyway peace out you are the monkey King !

The Mònkey King

10-25-2012

Quote:
Geokhan:
Wukong,

Have you considered other weapons to add to your arsenal off the fields?

Why would I? This staff is awesome! Wukong's staff bends slightly, seeming to nod approvingly. I would insult Doran by wanting to use anything else. Aside from that, the only weapons I need are my strength, speed and, of course, unrivaled good looks! And Ahri thinks she has charm!

Although... I've always wondered what it would be like to fight with some other champion's weapons, like Tryndamere's sword, Jarvan's lance or even Renekton's giant blade thing! It would be pretty cool to tr- OW! Wukong yelps as the bottom of his staff shoots out, crushing one of his toes. I mean... even if they are cool, they're nowhere near as good as what I have!

Quote:
Unexisted:
Walk in with two huge boxes load of peaches and dragon fruits. " here king, this is all yours. "

Thanks! What did I do to deserve this?

Quote:
ElMelloi:
Having heard that League champion Wukong awaited those who would ask him, a tiny summoner eagerly makes her way through the "jungles" outside of the Institute of War, hood pulled back to reveal a yordle girl curtained in hair dyed in wavy streaks of red and orange (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2321). Although due to make a summon on the Fields of Justice tomorrow, what reason would there be not to avail herself today of Wukong's answers to even the most mundane of questions? Such as what she's about to ask right now as she emerges from the foliage.

"Ah~ heeere we are~ Hello, Monkey Kiiing," came a song-like greeting from the yordle. "Would you please share your thoughts on the League champion Lulu?"

At this point, the Flame-Head sees someone making a delivery of fruit...

...and then taking a look around her, she mimes herself holding something (perhaps a box) while making a cross-eyed, confused-looking expression as if to demonstrate her opinion of this decision. For added effect, she slacks her jaw and makes "durrrr" sounds before returning to her usual smile.

"Additionally, may I have that peach? I haven't actually eaten anything yet today...." The yordle points as best as she can at one. As she's even tiny by yordle standards and does not plan on casting evocation magic so close to the Institute of War, she can't exactly reach....

Lulu's great! Whether I'm fighting with her or against her, it's always fun! If I'm on her team, she can make me huuuuge, so that all other champions see my might! And if I'm against her, she can change me into a squirrel or a rabbit, which is always fun! She's even turned me into a cupcake a few times! I have to watch out when she does that one, though.The Yordles love cupcakes, I found out - Teemo and Tristana have actually tried to eat me a few times. And of course, there's always... Cho'Gath.... Wukong shudders.

And yeah, sure! Wukong pulls a peach out of the box and tosses, or rather throws it at the Yordle girl, perhaps a bit too hard.

Quote:
XxBMTHxX:
Mr Monkey King, im sure you know that you bear a striking resemblance to son Goku from the Classic Dragon Ball! Do you know of him? are you friends and if so is there any difference between your nybo staff & cloud?(can't remember name something like kintouin XD probs not even close)
anyway peace out you are the monkey King !

I don't know who he is, but if he's anything like me, I'm sure he's great! Is he a monkey too?

Unexisted

10-25-2012

My granny often told me about your stories and legend. I'm inspired by your bravey and skills. The legendary Monkey king deserve to be on the top of anything, no one should questions your skills and background. I hope you like dragon fruits my king. I know you like fruits so I got you something new. It keeps your body healthy, beside It's easy to eat and won't make mess, just cut them in half then eat it with spoon. Their skin are hard but the inside are not. I will bring you jack fruit next time.

ElMelloi

10-27-2012

Quote:
The Mònkey King:
[...]Yeah, sure! Wukong pulls a peach out of the box and tosses, or rather throws it at the Yordle girl, perhaps a bit too hard.

Flame-Head reaches for the flying peach in an attempt to snatch it mid-flight. Unfortunately, it was moving faster than expected, and the peach zipped straight past her outstretched arm and made an audible impact with her forehead. The strike put her off-balance enough to make her fall on her backside, but she still managed to grab the peach after it bounced off of her head. She stands up and takes a bite out of it as if nothing had happened, although a tear begins to form in her left eye and the tone of her voice seems to drop. Wukong's "Throw of Champions" definitely had its effect, though she is aware this wasn't what he intended, so there's no need to reveal a hurt, young-looking yordle girl's secret weapon.

*Sniff.* "Uhhm..." she wipes her eye with the sleeve of her summoner's robe as she asks, "I am aware that your teacher was none other than Master Yi. Although he's probably as far as Ionia now, do you two ever make much contact outside of the Fields of Justice?"

TwoWeirdYordles

10-27-2012

A weird yordle with feline characteristics (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2114) ((wearing summoner robes)) jumps out of nowhere and ask to the monkey king.

"Hey Wukong!! I have a hypothetical question, if you hypothetically had a son with Elise, he would be the future "spider monkey king"?"

Unexisted

10-27-2012

Quote:
TwoWeirdYordles:
A weird yordle with feline characteristics (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2114) ((wearing summoner robes)) jumps out of nowhere and ask to the monkey king.

"Hey Wukong!! I have a hypothetical question, if you hypothetically had a son with Elise, he would be the future "spider monkey king"?"

((hahahahhaaha...lmao spider monkey king? Omg you just made my day. How about spider monkey queen? That possible. I can't wait to see him reply to your question))

The Mònkey King

10-30-2012

Quote:
ElMelloi:
Flame-Head reaches for the flying peach in an attempt to snatch it mid-flight. Unfortunately, it was moving faster than expected, and the peach zipped straight past her outstretched arm and made an audible impact with her forehead. The strike put her off-balance enough to make her fall on her backside, but she still managed to grab the peach after it bounced off of her head. She stands up and takes a bite out of it as if nothing had happened, although a tear begins to form in her left eye and the tone of her voice seems to drop. Wukong's "Throw of Champions" definitely had its effect, though she is aware this wasn't what he intended, so there's no need to reveal a hurt, young-looking yordle girl's secret weapon.

*Sniff.* "Uhhm..." she wipes her eye with the sleeve of her summoner's robe as she asks, "I am aware that your teacher was none other than Master Yi. Although he's probably as far as Ionia now, do you two ever make much contact outside of the Fields of Justice?"

Wukong winces as the peach makes a thunk against the Yordle's forehead, and looks on with concern as she gets up. "Er... Master Yi and I both travel frequently. We meet often in our journeys, sometimes on purpose, sometimes not. Just a couple of months ago, I was traveling through the Ironspike mountains toward Freljord, he leapt out at me from a tree. Several minutes of intense sparring followed. I almost had him, but he tripped me up by kicking a rock under my foot and took off!" Wukong pounds his fist into his open hand. "I'll get him next time, though. To answer your question, though - yes. In fact, he asked me if I wished to have tea some time this week."

Quote:
TwoWeirdYordles:

The Monkey King looks taken aback for a moment. "Had a son with...." He snaps his fingers. "Oh, Elise! I dunno.... Would we make a six limbed monkey that could shoot silk out?" He takes a contemplative bite of peach. "Sounds like it would be pretty cool..."

Unexisted

10-30-2012

Dear wukong what do you think of harrowing in runeterra?

TwoWeirdYordles

10-30-2012

Quote:
The Mònkey King:

The Monkey King looks taken aback for a moment. "Had a son with...." He snaps his fingers. "Oh, Elise! I dunno.... Would we make a six limbed monkey that could shoot silk out?" He takes a contemplative bite of peach. "Sounds like it would be pretty cool..."

"HAHAHA sounds awesome... but i doubt that is possible... also, may i ask if you eat meat? some monkeys can do that"

SuperMan Pix

10-30-2012

*A large shadow towers over the area where WuKong is. it takes only a couple seconds to realize that the shadow was actually Lulu "driving" a giant floating Banana*

WUUUUUUKOOOOOOOONG!!!! WHERE AAAAAARE YOOOOOUU!!