Ask the Monkey King

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armored Rammus

10-20-2012

Suddenly, a wild Armadillo appears! For once, there was no rooftop or door in this area. This was rather new to him - not the scenery, but the fact that a champion did not have walls and a rooftop around them. While he was saddened at not powerballing yet another door, he was glad to see a whoooole lot of bananas... more than what Soraka would throw at him during a League-sanctioned match.

Rammus uses paw on a banana. It's super effective! Banana is ready to be eaten; so does he. He would also fling a banana at Wukong and follow it up with a mere "Hi." to manifest his existence.

Ask the Defender

10-20-2012

Dear Monkey...
Why is your Wuju style so different from Master Yi's Wuju style?

The Mňnkey King

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathyXFTW View Post
That is interesting, yes.

There's no real change in the Smithy's demeanor though as he watches Wukong will the staff into extending.

I will respect Doran's wishes and not inquire further.

[center]- Mathais "Mathy" Xiloscient, Blacksmith and Part-Time Summoner's Rift Vendor[/center]
Thanks! I'm sure Master Doran appreciates it. Ask him about it yourself - maybe he'll make you something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Wukong.

What is best in life?
Wukong's expression turns serious as he holds up a banana and a peach. His eyes flick back and forth between the two, and he is clearly stricken by indecision.

I don't think that there's one answer to that question, Udyr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored Rammus View Post
Suddenly, a wild Armadillo appears! For once, there was no rooftop or door in this area. This was rather new to him - not the scenery, but the fact that a champion did not have walls and a rooftop around them. While he was saddened at not powerballing yet another door, he was glad to see a whoooole lot of bananas... more than what Soraka would throw at him during a League-sanctioned match.

Rammus uses paw on a banana. It's super effective! Banana is ready to be eaten; so does he. He would also fling a banana at Wukong and follow it up with a mere "Hi." to manifest his existence.

The flung banana hits Wukong, who spins and promptly vanishes in a puff of smoke. Wukong jumps onto Rammus' back from behind, shoving a peach into the Armordillo's mouth.

Hey, Rammus! I thought for sure you'd slip on one of the banana peels I left out when you rolled in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Dear Monkey...
Why is your Wuju style so different from Master Yi's Wuju style?
Finally, a question about Wuju! You see, Wuju isn't about how you fight, it's about knowing the enemy and, more importantly, yourself. Because...

Wukong's face turns serious again and he strokes an imaginary beard.

If one knows oneself, they need not fear the unknown.

He hops back up onto his cloud, folding his arms behind his head and laying back.

It's not about fighting a certain way, it's about knowing the situation and adapting to it.

Iron Ambássador

10-21-2012

((Yes... Doran will most certainly make a weapon for that guy right? He most certainly was not kicked in the face by an animal and turned into a blabbering dummy right? :3 ))

The Mňnkey King

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
((Yes... Doran will most certainly make a weapon for that guy right? He most certainly was not kicked in the face by an animal and turned into a blabbering dummy right? :3 ))
((He still makes weapons. Just simple ones.))

UberDuDrop

10-23-2012

Monkey King,

How do you feel about the fact that people often quote Garens spin, whereas yours is so much better?

The Mňnkey King

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberDuDrop View Post
Monkey King,

How do you feel about the fact that people often quote Garens spin, whereas yours is so much better?
That's simple! Garen has been in the League longer than I have, so it's only natural more people would know him it. They won't forever, though! Wukong hops up onto his staff. After all, I will become the best! Besides, Garen's sword can't extenAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Wukong's staff suddenly extends, shooting the monkey king up into the sky. He comes back down ten seconds later. I.... as I was.... yeah. One day, they'll be looking at me for the spin to win instead of Garen!

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Wukong,

Have you considered other weapons to add to your arsenal off the fields?

Unexisted

10-25-2012

Walk in with two huge boxes load of peaches and dragon fruits. " here king, this is all yours. "

ElMelloi

10-25-2012

Having heard that League champion Wukong awaited those who would ask him, a tiny summoner eagerly makes her way through the "jungles" outside of the Institute of War, hood pulled back to reveal a yordle girl curtained in hair dyed in wavy streaks of red and orange. Although due to make a summon on the Fields of Justice tomorrow, what reason would there be not to avail herself today of Wukong's answers to even the most mundane of questions? Such as what she's about to ask right now as she emerges from the foliage.

"Ah~ heeere we are~ Hello, Monkey Kiiing," came a song-like greeting from the yordle. "Would you please share your thoughts on the League champion Lulu?"

At this point, the Flame-Head sees someone making a delivery of fruit...

Quote:
He (Wukong) reaches up and pulls a peach from the tree and bites into it, continuing speaking with his mouth full, bits of peach spraying everywhere.
Quote:
He (Wukong) reaches up and pulls a peach from the tree and bites into it
Quote:
a peach from the tree
Quote:
peach [...] tree
...and then taking a look around her, she mimes herself holding something (perhaps a box) while making a cross-eyed, confused-looking expression as if to demonstrate her opinion of this decision. For added effect, she slacks her jaw and makes "durrrr" sounds before returning to her usual smile.

"Additionally, may I have that peach? I haven't actually eaten anything yet today...." The yordle points as best as she can at one. As she's even tiny by yordle standards and does not plan on casting evocation magic so close to the Institute of War, she can't exactly reach....

123456 ... 9