Should Shadow Isles and Twisted Treeline both be retained?

Yes. Fix the minor problems on Twisted Treeline and keep both maps. 197 81.40%
No. Replace Twisted Treeline completely, I don't like it anyways. 32 13.22%
Wait a minute, I thought the only map in the game was called Summoners Rift. 13 5.37%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Riot, please do not replace Twisted Treeline with Shadow Isles...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xerrio

10-22-2012

They need too. I don't know why people are complaining so much about it. TBH. All it will be a visual upgrade. Most of the stuff is to make the game feel more like SR. Twisted Treeline, isn't that bad. It is quite good. Most of it didn't change, all that changed is that it makes the game really short.

FriendlyRaid

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by O Renjji View Post
They need too. I don't know why people are complaining so much about it. TBH. All it will be a visual upgrade. Most of the stuff is to make the game feel more like SR. Twisted Treeline, isn't that bad. It is quite good. Most of it didn't change, all that changed is that it makes the game really short.
So that means you want to keep both right? Your follow-up statements are kind of confusing me.

Chick3n Chas4h

10-22-2012

Take away diminon and add shadow isles please

cant spell

No Mid No Life

10-22-2012

Roit pls

fiddlesticksssss

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krshna View Post
lol another dominion map. The rhetoric coming out of the borderline radical old TT camp (which almost no one played, liked, or even thought of, or remembered at all until the remake announcement) is getting to be ridiculous.

the old TT had massive problems, terrible balance issues, bad map design, (ie the top jungle being stupidly far from bot lane).

does the remake have problems? yes. is it finished? no. wait and see what happens. even what's already there is much improved from the original. by the time it goes live it will be even better. all you are is resistant to change. they could have put the best map ever made as the remake, and there would still be people in this sub forum saying keep the old TT
Probably the dumbest response ever. The map had problems, but honestly the map is still better than this. "Top jungle to far from bot lane", well no **** dude, that's why its called "top jungle" and "bottom lane". You have to walk from "bottom to top". Almost no one played? Honestly i find matches in 30 seconds to a minute at the maximum. Honestly if riot cared at all about splitting the community up, dominion would of been removed a long time ago. 25 minutes queue times are retarded on that map. No i do like this map...a lot. However i don't like the idea of getting rid of smaller SR for smaller Dominion. Neither does any of the old TT fans. As Sam said, you get items really quickly...which is really bad. So if 1 team is controlling both altars and keeping the other team away, then their singed will have blackfire torch, while you just got done finishing your boots "or instead of finishing boots, picked up half of the recipe for the item you want". Just like what? Dominion. What is it not like? Summoners rift. Summoners rift has turtling, that is why clg.eu vs WE had a 8 hour total of 5 games. So much turtling. Why not removed their buffs and put altars, while completely deleting the summoners rift map. It makes no sense to do that right? Same here. Even then ranked on TT doesn't matter at all, because TT isn't in the competitive scene. So it really doesn't matter how split up the community gets between "shadow isle" and "twisted tree line".

Sam

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
Probably the dumbest response ever. The map had problems, but honestly the map is still better than this. "Top jungle to far from bot lane", well no **** dude, that's why its called "top jungle" and "bottom lane". You have to walk from "bottom to top". Almost no one played? Honestly i find matches in 30 seconds to a minute at the maximum. Honestly if riot cared at all about splitting the community up, dominion would of been removed a long time ago. 25 minutes queue times are retarded on that map. No i do like this map...a lot. However i don't like the idea of getting rid of smaller SR for smaller Dominion. Neither does any of the old TT fans. As Sam said, you get items really quickly...which is really bad. So if 1 team is controlling both altars and keeping the other team away, then their singed will have blackfire torch, while you just got done finishing your boots "or instead of finishing boots, picked up half of the recipe for the item you want". Just like what? Dominion. What is it not like? Summoners rift. Summoners rift has turtling, that is why clg.eu vs WE had a 8 hour total of 5 games. So much turtling. Why not removed their buffs and put altars, while completely deleting the summoners rift map. It makes no sense to do that right? Same here. Even then ranked on TT doesn't matter at all, because TT isn't in the competitive scene. So it really doesn't matter how split up the community gets between "shadow isle" and "twisted tree line".
I don't see how getting items quick is a bad thing o.o just more action.

It's actually not as easy as it seems to "control BOTH Altars". It's actually pretty difficult if you played the map. Revival times are quicker. You cant just stay around their altars forever.

TT community in general is really small, I don't understand how you don't see that, so if you split Shadow Isles and Twisted Treelines, It'll just end up some of the TT community would go to SI and some would stay in TT.

Sum it up. You probably haven't played the map, knowing that your lvl 6 smurfing on forums? Why don't you just go on your main please. I don't understand why your so frustrated about the switch of SI and TT. When SI is the development of the issues of TT. haha

fiddlesticksssss

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
I don't see how getting items quick is a bad thing o.o just more action.

It's actually not as easy as it seems to "control BOTH Altars". It's actually pretty difficult if you played the map. Revival times are quicker. You cant just stay around their altars forever.

TT community in general is really small, I don't understand how you don't see that, so if you split Shadow Isles and Twisted Treelines, It'll just end up some of the TT community would go to SI and some would stay in TT.

Sum it up. You probably haven't played the map, knowing that your lvl 6 smurfing on forums? Why don't you just go on your main please. I don't understand why your so frustrated about the switch of SI and TT. When SI is the development of the issues of TT. haha
I've played with you -_-. You don't say anything all game, and you usually decimate jungle and gank for the person you are duo queuing with. People said the same thing about dominion. Some would go SR some would go dominion. Dominion has probably the smallest community out of all 3 and still manages to have a normal draft. Splitting the community is probably riots least concern "unless you are playing ranked". And people have already given a solution. Shadow isles is the new Normal and ranked and Old TT is Normal only. Getting items really fast on a new "competitive" map is pretty ****ty. Get 3 kills due to a messed up team fight or someone not responding? Other team has a slim chance to come back now. Both altars controlled means that the other team has 2 tf passives, and is pulling ahead in gold. Idk how you get so much farm in the jungle either. I was astonished to see you have 100 cs when i only had 110. However i am not as good as you so i didn't say anything knowing you won't respond. The fact that you and your friend got items so quick made it probably the quickest pub stomp i have ever seen as well. You were both pretty much 2v3 and winning due to massive item differences, and the fact that global gold total was only 800 extra just from us having both altars almost all game. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2707093&page=3