[Suggestion] Profile Champion Model

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valiant Hero

10-24-2012

I like this idea because it is more interactive and it would be more fun to be able to see what the chars look like in game, maybe make it toggle able on/off so that it can be disabled on slower computers... Would make league more like HON I suppose.

Kigamoi

10-24-2012

vote yes

Thrashie

10-25-2012

This would be grand.
You could show the world which dunkmaster you swear allegiance to.

Fapotu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Yeah it's a nice idea, but I think they've got their hands busy with other stuff. Making a high res (not game model) of every champion is a lot of work. Not to mention then to texture and rig it.
They've only got them for a handful of champions so far I believe.

Plummo

10-25-2012

singed <3

Planets Cubed

10-25-2012

they do that in dota 2 for in game portraits, pretty sick, but of course thats up to riot.
why not get a job for riot? they are hiring just so you know, and they are certainly easier getting into than valve

The Untold

10-25-2012

bad idea because riot doesnt want to draw attention to their older worse looking champs.

Excited Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Bad idea, i don't want lol client to use more of my memory and cpu proc just for something as useless as this.

Faeces

10-25-2012

Dumbest idea ever , downvoted liek a baws .

Sunscorcher1

10-25-2012

I do like this idea, I would love to have skarner (my favorite jungler to play) on my profile page. I wouldn't be surprised if riot refuses though, they would likely have to do a complete overhaul of the pvp.net client in order to do this (which really might not be such a bad thing anyway, considering how buggy it is at the moment)...