Re: How to Win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leptiric

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyChannel View Post
Say cause/because, you filthy Aussie/UK trash.
Hah.. actually im Croatian trash but that was so cute ..COZ you are a stupid **** ..now go back to your daily activities.. faping to disney channel .. making threads about "elo hell" .. and of course, polishing your shootgun ..redneck..

DisneyChannel

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leptiric View Post
Hah.. actually im Croatian trash but that was so cute ..COZ you are a stupid **** ..now go back to your daily activities.. faping to disney channel .. making threads about "elo hell" .. and of course, polishing your shootgun ..redneck..
Pretty sure over in the U.S, it's way late. All I'm saying is that you are a foreign piece of **** in a third world country no one cares about because it has done nothing.

Leptiric

09-30-2010

Quote:
Pretty sure over in the U.S, it's way late. All I'm saying is that you are a foreign piece of **** in a third world country no one cares about because it has done nothing.
: ) ..you are getting cutter by the minute..lot of anger in you ..did little mermaid break up with you, coz you are stupid ****?

DisneyChannel

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leptiric View Post
: ) ..you are getting cutter by the minute..lot of anger in you ..did little mermaid break up with you, coz you are stupid ****?
Yeah..this trolling was fun until you started talking like a 14 year old who actually still watches my channel.

Ttyl Eurotrash.

IS17b785647afb1b

09-30-2010

back to topic - got a losing streak of like 8 or 9 games.
most of the time, not always, becoz of the bads in my team - the anger grows and grows.

kogs who dont participate in teamfights that are like 500 range away of them (NEED THAT LASTHITS!!11), tristanas with zerks, malady and "dude, I like u know, know the frikkin build, kkthxbai dude? I ll gett AD latorz ok??) and xin zhaos with tiamats and phil stones (actually, that one was me, coz I felt like trollin)

Hnnngh.

Leptiric

09-30-2010

Quote:
Yeah..this trolling was fun until you started talking like a 14 year old who actually still watches my channel.

Ttyl Eurotrash.

There is more to life than faking arrogance on internet.
Your words are empty and carry no merit. Im not taking you seriously coz you dont deserve to be taken seriously..child can be naive or simply angry and is acting out.
I have meet you anger with my naivety.. both states of mind are faked.. i realise this.. you might wanna try doing the same.