Why NOT to buy wards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyabolic

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBaTastic View Post
wait. How can vlad feed?
Like I said, he was one of the guys suiciding trying to gank by himself and failing miserably. Another thing, they had Yi, Xin, and Udyr. I was playing Morde as tank I get this comment in pre game lobby "Morde no Ignite?" How can I pick Ignite if no one gets exhaust to try and counter their phys dps? I can only do so much... and fkin stuck in this ****hole elo.

GhostDieM

09-30-2010

Lol that has nothing to do with buying wards, just your team being the general run of the milll idiots that are widely spread across League.

Dyabolic

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDieM View Post
Lol that has nothing to do with buying wards, just your team being the general run of the milll idiots that are widely spread across League.
It doesnt? Well then, let's say I never bought wards and they didn't know where the jungler was. That means they wouldve never tried to suicide gank 1 by 1 and the other team wouldn't have gotten fed. Maybe we could've won that game if I didn't buy the wards.

Liquidone

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarku View Post
Seriously at such low lvl Elo the actual need for a ward at that lvl is kinda nil, noone is going to gank from the bush we are all to busy auto attacking minions and over extending.
NOT IF THERE IS A Garen ON EITHER TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoeWilde

09-30-2010

Hold up.. just buying my 3rd Dorans blade

JohnnyDur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyabolic View Post
That my team being able to see their jungler hurt us instead of helping us. All they fkin did was charge in and suicide 1 by 1. My point is, I tried to help but they were so fkin ******ed they couldnt even gank a jungler properly.

2-11 Vlad
1-7 Ryze
5-14 Panth
Maybe the enemy was smart and knew you had it warded then baited you =3

Matty857

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBaTastic View Post
wait. How can vlad feed?
It blew my mind too.

What does this have to do with wards? o.o Really.

Maikky

09-30-2010

they cost to much, should be able to buy in bulk

10 for 100gold

20 for 150

also there should be a chance to get a holographic ward.

Korpzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezmen92 View Post
what does this have to do with buying wards?
Gives your noob ass team vis of people and they ignorantly run off to try and gank them in situations where they shouldn't or they do it alone instead of waiting for help.

Shroomodesiac

09-30-2010

I like how hes not talking about ranked elo hell since he hasn't played ranked yet....... Maybe you should spend less time complaining about an unorganized team and more time working on those rune pages of yours... i hope you aren't using those ap per level quints on ezreal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korpzer View Post
Gives your noob ass team vis of people and they ignorantly run off to try and gank them in situations where they shouldn't or they do it alone instead of waiting for help.
again calling your team noob ass when you dont have a single positive SR game in your match history plus a runepage thats more than half tier 1 :[