Why NOT to buy wards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyabolic

09-30-2010

So Im in this game just now with a jungling Udyr. He disconnects and comes back after around 7 mins. So I decide to ward jungle to take advantage of his low lvl and gank him but nooooooooooooo you got people going at him 1 by 1 while Udyr teams comes to his rescue and my whole team dies. Now, there's Rammus and Xin doing dragon. Im standing in river pinging and waiting for the my team to come but noooooooooo panth dives in with ult while the rest of my team is way behind him almost by base. My dumbass being the tank, try to save him, he dies, I die, rest of their team comes and rest of my team dies 1 by 1. Gotta love ELO hell. Yea, it sure as hell doesnt exist.

Liquidone

09-30-2010

I NEED TO FINISH MY 3rd MALADY!!!!!!!

Reyas Darkborn

09-30-2010

ELO hell doesnt exist dude, its all in your mind

Dezmen92

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyabolic View Post
So Im in this game just now with a jungling Udyr. He disconnects and comes back after around 7 mins. So I decide to ward jungle to take advantage of his low lvl and gank him but nooooooooooooo you got people going at him 1 by 1 while Udyr teams comes to his rescue and my whole team dies. Now, there's Rammus and Xin doing dragon. Im standing in river pinging and waiting for the my team to come but noooooooooo panth dives in with ult while the rest of my team is way behind him almost by base. My dumbass being the tank, try to save him, he dies, I die, rest of their team comes and rest of my team dies 1 by 1. Gotta love ELO hell. Yea, it sure as hell doesnt exist.
what does this have to do with buying wards?

Dyabolic

09-30-2010

That my team being able to see their jungler hurt us instead of helping us. All they fkin did was charge in and suicide 1 by 1. My point is, I tried to help but they were so fkin ******ed they couldnt even gank a jungler properly.

2-11 Vlad
1-7 Ryze
5-14 Panth

ShubNiggurath666

09-30-2010

Anyone who doesn't buy a ward at the start of the game is a scrub nub

That is all

Omlaht

09-30-2010

Elo hell exists for some and not for others. I hate when people arbitrarily say it does/doesn't exist. Elo hell only exists to the point where all factors removed, you can carry a team of 5 people by yourself. If you are good enough to carry a team of 5 people then your right, elo hell doesnt exist. if you are a 1750 player in 1100 land then its no problem, you can pull yourself out. however, its still going to take you a completely rediculously long amount of time. months, conservatively. Then, if you are say, a true 1400 elo player; good enough that you are better than average, know what you are doing, and are competent throughout a match, but not good enough to solo carry a 5 man team at 1100 elo, then elo hell does truly exist. At this play level you will get stuck with enough leavers/bad player feeders/afkers/intentional feeders/ip farmers that it will skew your true rating too far down for you to compensate, and you will quite literally, be stuck in a hell where the game ceases to be enjoyable at all.

ImBaTastic

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyabolic View Post
That my team being able to see their jungler hurt us instead of helping us. All they fkin did was charge in and suicide 1 by 1. My point is, I tried to help but they were so fkin ******ed they couldnt even gank a jungler properly.

2-11 Vlad
1-7 Ryze
5-14 Panth
wait. How can vlad feed?

TechpriestJadoko

09-30-2010

BECAUSE A BUNCH OF NUMBERS DETERMINE IF A GAME IS FUN OR NOT. IT'S LIKE WOW ARENA RATINGS ALL OVER AGAIN! MIGHT AS WELL QUIT IF YOU CAN'T GET A HIGH NUMBER!

Get real.

Anyway, this isn't a very persuasive argument on not buying wards. You had teammates that didn't pay attention. It happens.

Aarku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shub****urath666 View Post
Anyone who doesn't buy a ward at the start of the game is a scrub nub

That is all

Seriously at such low lvl Elo the actual need for a ward at that lvl is kinda nil, noone is going to gank from the bush we are all to busy auto attacking minions and over extending.