[Ward Skin Suggestion]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Have OBCD

10-19-2012

Not sure where to put this, none of the suggestion forums really fit it, so going with here because wards are items.

So, afaik and from what I've read, you don't really want to do temp ward skins but you don't want christmas things in July, so I was thinking

Divide the year into portions. For each portion a group of ward skins is available. Buying a ward skin permanently unlocks it for the portion of the year it is available for.

Yes/no?

MeltedWater

10-20-2012

No. The whole wards OUTSIDE Halloween thing is a bad idea anyway, because other holidays are too country/region-specific or religion-specific. Halloween may even be questionable, but it's Halloween. Seasonal wards, like winter/sping/summer/fall....I'd be ok with that. But seeing as they can't successfully do other "holidays" like they are Halloween, I see this trend falling off. FAST. I hope. BecauseI don't want LoL being associated with religion....

I Have OBCD

10-20-2012

We have a christmas tree maokai. That doesn't make LoL associated with religion...
Maybe during Christmas we could have Hanukkah and Kwanzaa wards?

I Have OBCD

10-21-2012

*bump*

siriussorrel

10-22-2012

I kind of like this idea. Make them available in custom games permanently if you buy them, but for normal and ranked I'm sure people would be happy to count down to when they unlock and then play with them. Its a good compromise +1.

omg names

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-22-2012

bump

Nykidemus

10-22-2012

The whole concept of ward skins is silly. Wards should look like wards, imo.

I wouldnt use them even if they didnt cost RP.

I Have OBCD

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykidemus View Post
The whole concept of ward skins is silly. Wards should look like wards, imo.

I wouldnt use them even if they didnt cost RP.
For the purpose of the thread we assume that ward skins are good idea and staying in the game.

Although I thank you for the bump.
I'mma post this in GD and a few other forums to see what others think...

tralfalmadorian

11-11-2012

id like permanent ward skins i know i could be convinced to pay up 2 $15 if they made it awesome