I just got Evelynn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyhan

09-30-2010

Who wants me to stream my first game with Eve in level 30 games?

Dezmen92

09-30-2010

i'd advice you not to since you will only embarass yourself ( not being rude or anything ) but eve is quite underpowered atm. unless your enemy is a complete ******

Tyhan

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezmen92 View Post
i'd advice you not to since you will only embarass yourself ( not being rude or anything ) but eve is quite underpowered atm. unless your enemy is a complete ******
But that's the point. I'm playing with 3 friends anyways.

TechpriestJadoko

09-30-2010

Evelynn is one of the hottest heroes in the game, easily...unfortunately, she is REALLY hard to use effectively. She has no ranged abilities at all, and her cloak stun is negligible, at best, especially with Merc Treads.

Getting her Rylai's seemed to work for me, if you can manage to farm it up without getting killed fifty times. She can kick ass, but...it's hard to get her to that point.

Dezmen92

09-30-2010

well ok then, if you dont mind =). my Gf played eve yesterday and i was mundo. works quite well together =) at lvl 1 - 2. 1 stun from eve and 1 cleaver from mundo takes away 50% of their hp.
so maybe thats usefull for you.

waleedarshad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

there is a guide for eve to play her which is awesome where u get philosopher stone , merc treads , lich bane , meji works really good and the guide tells u alot of things on how to survive and play good but as mentioned above and in a thread which i just started as well good teams can negate her with wards and oracles and totally make her useless with banshee veil as she cant stun any more

Leib Olmai

09-30-2010

Just do whatever you want.
You might have viewers, like you might not.

Cynical Moose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

I wanna watch for the lulz

Tyhan

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medagamer View Post
I wanna watch for the lulz
The game just ended, we won. Partially because the second half of the game was a 5v3. I mean we were up in kills but we couldn't take towers done.

SlyGoat

09-30-2010

Only if you jungle. Jungle Eve is the only way to play her.