Victorious Janna Heralds Season Two Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

beastmode93

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

i was wondering if we could possibly see the formula in which our new elo will be based on? And if thats not possible can we see last seasons formula just to give us an idea and stop the elo freak out

XIceXJVC

11-01-2012

HI if i just join a *rank team and they got a *gold tier do i still need to play 5 games in order get the janna skin?

Zektar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Reading all these people whine about casual players or whatever, if you play casually then just q in ranked instead of normals. Its REALLY not that much different, especially up to a significant elo. Gold isnt that difficult to get if you just play that game mode. It's like whining about not getting paid for not going to work. If you can't make the effort, you can't reap the rewards.

Horio

11-02-2012

Um " compressed version of your final rating from Season 2." What does that exactly mean? Do we start season 3 off in our HIGHEST elo gained teir, or our current ELO teir? Or a combo of the 2?

Cant seem to find this answered anywhere.

I got 1500 highest ELO but if im currently 1450, I Know I WILL get rewards for 1500 rank, but will I start off season 3 in the 1500 elo bracket or 1450?

Sorry if it already has been!!

Teague Wan

11-07-2012

I prefer she can walk on the land unlike other skins of her, and fit the image of her splash art to make this skin even more unique

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Zns_uTAUsx...a_Splash_4.jpg

Best Singed BN

11-09-2012

cant believe the argument abt getting this skin was still going on..i guess those people dont understand the meaning of the word reward. If everyone gets it, then its not really a reward. seriously i bet these people only work at stores like kinkos or walmarts, highschool dropouts who cudnt make it in the real world. give its a sec n think abt it, its a reward for a reason, means u hav to earn it not handed out to u on a silver platter.

Leopard

11-13-2012

VICTORIOUs JANNa SKIn WHERe?

Puffled Jigglies

11-13-2012

I still haven't gotten any rewards for hitting 1492 elo last season x__X

NightLyfe

05-03-2013

Can you maybe make this available to everyone? :>

Loud

07-01-2013

With people saying you should get a 'free skin' you do get 2 free skins actually like their page on facebook and subscribing to their youtube. That's about as free as it gets ofcourse your not going to get a skin you want so everyone is playing Pulsefire Ezreal and flying all the around the ****ing place.