Victorious Janna Heralds Season Two Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shintaigo

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GdLk View Post
i don't see this fair, 3v3 teams have to play few games to get 1450 and earn gold, and is so much harder in solo q and requires more elo, in what is based this? im 1450+ in solo q, that is lot harder than 3v3 and no rewards 4 me, :'(
Well you need a team for 3v3, and that may be difficult for some to find. I guess that may have been their thinking.

Lokiiiz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Will we get the skin if our TOP RATING is 1500 and above? Since I read that somewhere on the rewards post. Hopefully its still the same thing.

Arctic Bro

10-19-2012

Wait so, We just go 1 tier higher? ok

pavi132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

So s1 people could get 1-2 skins. This season, only 1 skin? Why is that?

Ko Hakoo

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus View Post
To clarify, the season will now end with the patch targeted on 11/6. Rewards will be distributed very shortly thereafter.
I hope we can expect a balance patch before then. I havent waded into ranked this season, and feel that the lack of balance changes recently has left some champions a little on the strong side.

Edit: Also, is there going to be a pre-season period like the gap between 1 and 2, or does 3 start immediately?

Rykaal

10-19-2012

Epic skin, to bad I don't play ranked...

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

10-19-2012
5 of 29 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokiiiz View Post
Will we get the skin if our TOP RATING is 1500 and above? Since I read that somewhere on the rewards post. Hopefully its still the same thing.
Yep, rewards are still earned based on Top Rating, except that now you have until November 6th to hit whatever tiers you're aiming for.

Yokel85

10-19-2012

So, how do Dominion players get it?

kya

10-19-2012

Does this new date for the Season 2 to finish, will also extend the times on the next updates such as Harrowing/Shadow Isles/Twisted Treeline update?

As for the comment above any plans on Proving Grounds ARAM matchmaking / Dominion Ranked?

VoltNinjA

10-19-2012

November 6?!?!?!

Remember last season when you guys kept postponing it causing us to fight against Elo Decay because our top elo didn't count?

AND remember our season 1 2220 rewards???

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1563915