Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Victorious Janna Heralds Season Two Rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dblack88

10-19-2012

bronze tier gets a bronze icon

OId Snake

10-19-2012

I'm not sure about climbing elo ladder I'm currently at 1389 though my season one record was 25 wins 19 lost so far now its 25 wins 19 lost I feel its kinda cool if I get this winning losing streak on all comming on 25 win 19 lost

Abbx

10-19-2012

Quote:
Abbx:
I just wanna get something straight.

If my team hits gold, but some of my friends aren't solo queue gold, will everyone on my team qualify for a Victorious Janna skin or do they all need to separately be solo queue gold?

Yegg, or anyone, can you answer this if you know?

Fathootz

10-19-2012

Quote:
RaptureCity:
that is serious business right there. jax needs some love :< pulsefire jax and graves!

are you high both those champions got a new skin very recently.

But if you are saying that jax needs a legend...wait for it......DAIRY
skin i would have to agree with you he is almost as popular as that little furry mouse who has like 17 skins

Blurrade

10-19-2012

This isnt very fair for the people like me and many others who just got an infinite amount of trolls. Your elo loss and gain should not be based on winning or losing rather it should be based on your KDA and the amount of games you have won not lost, your system is seriously flawed. At least in soloque anyway

MxL123

10-19-2012

A janna skin.. Is what i get? After all this time playing rank with so many trolls, i get a janna skin... Wow riot just wow

Stormsurgez

10-19-2012

Quote:
Blurrade:
This isnt very fair for the people like me and many others who just got an infinite amount of trolls. Your elo loss and gain should not be based on winning or losing rather it should be based on your KDA and the amount of games you have won not lost, your system is seriously flawed. At least in soloque anyway

you are no different than people in gold right now, we all had to deal with trolls, if you truly are good at the game over time you can carry yourself out.

Beastly Abs

10-19-2012

is there going to be a significant difference if we end this season at 1800 elo as opposed to 1850 elo? would our placement matches next season be affected?

Pitufito Dell

10-19-2012

Why players that didn't get the efort to reach 1500 (comon, it's not that hard) would even recive a prize?
Why they are asking for it? You know, when you aren't good in something, the "consolation prize" isn't even great. I prefer don't having a prize than beging for one.
I don't have money to pay skins for now, but I have my skills to play, and I will be rewarded for using them.

Yegg

Recruiter

10-19-2012

Quote:
Abbx:
I just wanna get something straight.

If my team hits gold, but some of my friends aren't solo queue gold, will everyone on my team qualify for a Victorious Janna skin or do they all need to separately be solo queue gold?

Everyone on the team will earn Victorious Janna as long as they joined the team before September 1st or won 5 games with the team in the appropriate queue.

Achieving Gold in multiple queues just qualifies you for more Gold tier summoner icons, including a fourth Gold icon if you achieve it in all three queues.