no chat in games still sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreamy Ray Flex

09-29-2010

why dont more people care about this. i want to ask my friend how long til his game is over or talk to him privately in game. this sucks i want it back

Dreamy Ray Flex

09-29-2010

Why?!??! How is this not more important than "omg everyone must speak english" or "nerf everyone i dont like" or "DEMACIAAAAAAAA"

TehAcE

09-29-2010

/w username Wazzup dizawg

Dreamy Ray Flex

09-30-2010

Care about this

iLefty

09-30-2010

usually games take 30-45 minutes. just check how long they've been in-game by moving your mouse cursor over their name in the friends list. then proceed to leave them a message which they'll get when the game ends. just either star a practice game or find something else to do to kill time while you wait.

Twista

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLefty View Post
usually games take 30-45 minutes. just check how long they've been in-game by moving your mouse cursor over their name in the friends list. then proceed to leave them a message which they'll get when the game ends. just either star a practice game or find something else to do to kill time while you wait.
And then you find out their game went over an hour or they had to leave right after that game and you completely wasted your time.

Roundabout time-killers aren't a solution for a chat bug that should be easily taken care of (and at one time chat was working perfectly fine)