Mini-Bosses are Altars?

Altars 14 24.56%
Mini-Boss Minion Camps 39 68.42%
Dont really care either way 4 7.02%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

[POLL] Altars or Mini Bosses?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CynicalGiant

10-19-2012

Which would you prefer?

I would honestly prefer mini-boss camps that give you specific buffs either for you or your entire team instead of somewhat dumbed down Dominion capture points.

I do actually like the speed shrine though.

CynicalGiant

10-19-2012

bump

Meshly

10-19-2012

Make the Alters attack you like a camp and when you defeat then you temporally get time to capture them and get your team the buff they deserve. Now doesn't that sound awesome?

NeilPatrickTaric

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshly View Post
Make the Alters attack you like a camp and when you defeat then you temporally get time to capture them and get your team the buff they deserve. Now doesn't that sound awesome?
may as well just have mini bosses then.. so much more aesthetically. Pleasing thannbig old ugly platforms in the jungle.

Meshly

10-19-2012

But when you capture the alters you just pick them up and have to carry them back to base to get buff, if you use a spell of any sort you drop the alter and have to recapture it again. Over time it'll then just respawns and you have to defeat it again. Also make it so you can't see the alters on the map and they spawn in random areas.

Now that makes an even bigger gimmicky idea to add to the last.

MDCityNIGHT

10-19-2012

Alters are better than mini boss camps because if you want to take over an alter u have to have a team fight but for a neutral buff u can just last hit it and run.

FearAzrael

10-19-2012

I think we should wait on this kind of thing until the map comes out, but my knee jerk reaction is minibosses are better than copying the casual playstyle of dominion click-to-receive-buff alters.

Biskadee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Beavers mate for life generally around the age of three and female beavers have kits every spring. The kits stay with their parents for two years and then they go on to find their own territory. There are generally three to four kits within each litter. When they get to the age of one they help take care of the next litter until they go off on their own.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Altars tbh, People with MAdreds could already clear the minibosses Solo at low levels and then snowball themselves (Lee sin anyone?) that was too much power on a single champion

Tbh: let the map come out as it is so that Most people actually try it and give feedback and then let riot hand changes based on it.

fiddlesticksssss

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Altars tbh, People with MAdreds could already clear the minibosses Solo at low levels and then snowball themselves (Lee sin anyone?) that was too much power on a single champion

Tbh: let the map come out as it is so that Most people actually try it and give feedback and then let riot hand changes based on it.
So what you said was. Remove jungle and make only altars? YOUR SUPPOSE to be able to kill the creep like wtf? If they MADE a mini boss they would MAKE wards buyable again. Then you WARD the mini boss and guess what? You have the same effect as a altar. The 2 teams will fight to the death, and victor doesn't get an overpowering ass hole of a buff for the rest of the game. ALSO the mini boss respawns :OOOOO Gasp!!!!!! That would mean......THAT YOU WOULD FIGHT AGAIN. I swear people claim that you didn't fight in old TT, idk how many times i have had a red fight that was more appealing to win AND LOSE, instead of an altar fight, where if you lose YOU LOSE THE ENTIRE GAME.