Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Do not replace TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lisztomaniac

10-19-2012

as a TT excluvive player (i play 5v5 or dominion too, but easily 1k of my games are TT) i am asking riot not to do this please, the new map is cool and all but its nowhere alike to TT exept for the 3s teams, i could have lived with some of the changes but the removal of wards and making the jungle so plane and simple its gonna hit TT hard, i could even live with the new replaced items, but if you are changing the map entirely why are you even calling it TT, it resembles TT a bit in the shape of the lanes but thats it, so please im begging you dont remove the only map i like to play over and over again, sign the petition that Fraysa is doing, i know most pllayers dont care because you only care about SR, but you wont get anything in return for the removal of TT, so please help us get both.

petition:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694690 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2694690)

edit: with this change youre neglecting your TT playerbase hard, in favor of the SR players, because they are the ones that would like this change because they dont care for TT, and having both the new map and TT is the way of getting best of both worls, if you do this, youll show how little you care for your TT playerbase.

Goggris

10-19-2012

Why does it have to be an "us" vs "them" mentality? Can't everyone enjoy every map?

Texas Turbanator

10-19-2012

Quote:
Goggris:
Why does it have to be an "us" vs "them" mentality? Can't everyone enjoy every map?

I think you totally missed the point lol and I'm not sure exactly where you got that "us vs. them mentality" idea from...

Besteality

10-19-2012

Old TT is broken. Most who like it are people that almost exclusively play the 5 champs that are godly in it.

sorry....but I play TT A LOT too. I'm excited to see it improved.

Though...I do agree that no wards is strange......

Godrïx

10-19-2012

dont need wards when the map is so small if they aint in lane they in the middle at base or doing VM take a guess also the wriggles of this map lets you see in a big range of the fog of war and ppl that walk into the mist are seen for like 3 second its good for scouting the FoW

Lisztomaniac

10-19-2012

Quote:
Besteality:
Old TT is broken. Most who like it are people that almost exclusively play the 5 champs that are godly in it.

sorry....but I play TT A LOT too. I'm excited to see it improved.

Though...I do agree that no wards is strange......

i like it and i play a vast array of champions, i have a rule against OP champions too, not playing darius and such, id like to see it improved too, the problem is that its not getting improved, its getting removed and replaced by another map.

Twilight Monkey

10-20-2012

bump

WillWW

10-20-2012

Riotemployee: well, ill be damned, this guy made a post telling us not to do something, lets abide!

¤The preceding was a dramatization. No riot employee, or anyone in general, cares what this guy wants.

Lisztomaniac

10-20-2012

Quote:
WillWW:
Riotemployee: well, ill be damned, this guy made a post telling us not to do something, lets abide!

¤The preceding was a dramatization. No riot employee, or anyone in general, cares what this guy wants.

some people are too stupid to know the point of the forums, you are among them, i am free to ask riot whatever the **** i want, if they care or not its not up to me, i did my part, now i politely ask you to go wash that sand out of your lady parts.

WillWW

10-20-2012

Yeah, im the stupid one alright. Funny seeing as they have a thread to address your issues with the new map. Not only that, but several riot employees have asked for people to not make posts entitled "@riot". But, no, youre right, I'm the stupid one.