Why does

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talamare

Senior Member

09-29-2010

KogMaw get the best auto attack range and the best auto attack damage steroid

I really love being a tank and getting auto attacked for 200-250 physical damage + 10-12% of my max health per shot in magic damage with 2 shots per second while hes 800 range away


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EIometer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Chasing Kogmaw is chasing a snail with a bomb. He has literally no escape mechanism other than a predictable slow.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

Member

09-29-2010

Veigar is the #1 Kog'maw counter, you heard it here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talamare

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Half the time he doesnt need an escape

He stands at 800 range away from the fight, you have to grunt force yourself thru his team to even get to him, by the time you even get near he just needs to shoot you once or twice more and youre probably dead


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CharIitos

Member

09-29-2010

akali. gg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talamare

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharIitos View Post
akali. gg
Yes, picking Akali really is GG for your team


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RH1N3570N3 CB0Y

Member

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
Yes, picking Akali really is GG for your team
i love you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

Member

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
Half the time he doesnt need an escape

He stands at 800 range away from the fight, you have to grunt force yourself thru his team to even get to him, by the time you even get near he just needs to shoot you once or twice more and youre probably dead
Kog'maw autoattacks from 800 range?

Veigar stuns from 1,000 range and kills Kog'maw without even using his ultimate (or deathfire's grasp, you'll need one but not both).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talamare

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
Kog'maw autoattacks from 800 range?

Veigar stuns from 1,000 range and kills Kog'maw without even using his ultimate (or deathfire's grasp, you'll need one but not both).
I acknowledge the fact Veigar can probably counter KogMaw

However I deny you the satisfaction of putting Veigar in every team


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Competence

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
KogMaw get the best auto attack range and the best auto attack damage steroid
Along with a slow that can be avoided and no real escape mechanism.

He has to commit to a fight or not be able to do much of his full potential; not even close.


12