Make a bad excuse to buff a champion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prankenstein

10-21-2012

maokai should be able to 1v6 because it says so in his lore

Predator Missile

10-22-2012

Fiora should be unmatched in 1v1 because she is the grand duelist.

Keirndmo

10-22-2012

Pantheon should be able to 1v5 because it says he only fights if he's outnumbered.

Zacoly

10-22-2012

After Shyvana ults she should be able to fly over all terrain all of the time raining down firey death... because honestly what kind of healthy dragon crawls around on the ground?

When anyone kills Akali they should die too, because that protects the "Balance in all things", we wouldn't want a 4v5 would we?

Surfer Singed should make his whole team immune to Leona, because honestly that guy has PLENTY of sunscreen.

Blitz, Galio, and Orianna should be immune to all bleed effects, do I have to explain why?

Brand should be healed by damage from the dragon, because breathing fire on a fire creature really should work that way.

Delta Sniper

10-22-2012

Khazix should control Elise's spiders he is after all a bug.

Pirateelfdog

10-22-2012

Garen's base damage should be massively increased because he has a really big sword.

EarlVonAwesome

10-22-2012

Ashes ult should totally one shot because if you got hit by an arrow that was five times as big as you I think you would die.

roukken

10-22-2012

Blitzcranks grab should have less cooldown because he has 2 fists to do it

Zacoly

10-22-2012

Nautilus's auto attacks should stun briefly rather than root. I'm not sure how being hit by a massive anchor would temporarily "root" a person unless it's because they were just "pile-driven" into the ground by half-ton of barnacle encrusted steel.

I understand why Maokai would want to plant new sprouts where there aren't already trees, but if he is anything like an ent he should be able to make the trees stop standing around and go fight for him!

McDouggal

10-22-2012

Mundo's R needs to have health regen and duration increased because he can still die when it is up.