Inside Design: Weaving the Spider Queen’s Web

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gixia

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
She's decidedly jarring in that she goes from the regal perception to a monstrous, devouring beast in a split second.
I don't understand how you people can say that with a straight face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegadragoonx0 View Post
Black Arachnia, Terrorize!!!! Anyone else feel very old school Beast Wars/Beast Machines vibes coming from her?
Funny that you mention BlackArachnia. That was a spider character who's character model was genuinely inspired by a stripper, and yet she still looks like less of one than Elise does.

Kionashi

10-19-2012

personally Im still a little disappointed about her design... but yeah she is not just a hot chick in a spider suit that much... so i guess is a small step in the right direction...

but i do still wanna see more interesting body types in female champs, we want more real female monster

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Why no drow look? She looks more like a vampire- which is still cool, but I had hoped with the spider motifs she'd be all blackskin whitehair.

And yknow, I kind of like her full on ****mode outfit. It fits this character. That said, I definitely think it'd stand out more as 'her thing' if not every female did the same thing. If Syndra looked like a cool mage in beautiful robes instead of her miniskirt + corset then Elsee wouldn't make us all roll our eyes and say "great, another *****."

Oh and Elsee isn't a drow name, it's a cow name. Give her a name that sounds cool with like apostrophes and ae's in it! Like "Shaedi" or "Aearaea'eara'a". Yea man.

Byakk087

10-19-2012

Just release it already so I can buy it. :|

depthlol

10-19-2012

She looks sick

kadeiz

10-19-2012

no release. date?

PoisonAnthem

10-19-2012

so much want!

Leault

10-19-2012

Quote:
Elise's human form laugh was so simple. She had to be dainty, so we used her creepy spider legs to cover her mouth while she laughed
A;JSOEIGHDFVNXCGLKERJGOIU..... Im not even an arachnophobe, but that just makes me laskjegtjadf;lkawejoiagjsdfjiwegjvfdnqeprgu.....

Krufix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

I can't be afraid of spiders anymore. Not after I got one drunk accidentally.

I reached for the nearest glass to cover a spider with, as it turned out it had the last dregs of wine in the bottom. About a minute later the spider was teetering from side to side, tripping over its own legs as it tried to walk, it didn't seem injured or anything just like it had no leg-eyes coordination.

Funniest thing I'd seen, poor thing.

SunDragon1980s

10-19-2012

i am angry...i stess that word...angry. after the latest LoL patch i wasnt able to log in to my leagueoflegends account-i know i got the right password n username but it is invalid...now i am stuck with the one i made for my cousin which he never uses anymore...angry.