Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Inside Design: Weaving the Spider Queen’s Web

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Plutooh

10-26-2012

Nice job Riot, looks like alot of fun.

Looks very much like the Australian Redback spider so being Australian myself I have to buy her once my new PC arrives.

Holydemonhero

10-26-2012

Like the new champ, though since there are 2 champs that have a ult on level 1 that lets them transform (Elise and Jayce), why not have Nidalee also start with a level 1 transform. It would let Nidalee players jungle much easier and still set up nice ganks.

I also have a question: Is there a forum or link where you can submit your own champion and skin ideas? If there is could you provide a link. If not, oh well.

Swiftestblade

10-27-2012

Quote:
Plutooh:
Nice job Riot, looks like alot of fun.

Looks very much like the Australian Redback spider so being Australian myself I have to buy her once my new PC arrives.

I bought her today pretty much because of that reason xD im usually freaked out by creepy looking spiders but this one doesnt do anything to me. Wierd, but awesome xD