Inside Design: Weaving the Spider Queen’s Web

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxpup Manapulse

10-20-2012

Elise, I want her in so many different ways. If she could remotely somehow on a sick twisted way jungle, I shall find a way to do it!

@Tacune sorry but that is hilarious xD LOL If there was a genderbent Gragas I would alt f4 on seeing the skin in the loading screen as well.

My1Mom

10-20-2012

Why all girls in l.o.l. have huge boobs????

cuz.. I love it

XvChaosvX

10-20-2012

When is she comming out?

ZPPHR II

10-20-2012

If she's a Spider, why can't she make spiderwebs, or poison her targets with her basic attacks?

I'd love to make spiderwebs around the battle field, to catch my pray. Or at least slow them. :P

KasaiKouga

10-20-2012

Elise seems pretty awesome. I think I speak for all arachnophobes, as I am one myself, that we'll be having nightmares for the next few days after her release.. And then get the feeling that spiders are stalking us... And then build a bridge and probably get over it. She seems like a piece of work and was heavily thought about when you guys created her, from what I saw, you guys did a damn good job. And that's coming from a guy who freaks out over spiders..
I looked at her and literally ran to the other side of the room for a few minutes before I dared to continue reading this, lets see if she scares me that much on the Fields of Justice.

Icy Unicorn

10-20-2012

she is a leader of a cult?? hmm like how Arachne is the leader of the arachnophobia cult in soul eater....did u get inspired by that or is just coincidence?

TectonicRAGE

10-20-2012

I pray for a flaming spider skin on release... Because all know that's pretty neat.

Zankman

10-20-2012

Is Riot incapable of designing a non-over-sexualized female character?

It surprises me that they didn't add boobs to spider form...

StoneLily

Recruiter

10-20-2012

WHEN though?? I've been waiting for this patch forever...

Kojou Senpai

10-20-2012

My money d: