@Red No Response for Prizing!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnackieCakes

10-19-2012

Hello,

Six weeks ago I held a tournament for which Riot was providing prizing. Two days after the tournament I submitted the necessary materials for prize distribution. I waited one month (based on the possibility of prizing taking that long according to the FAQ) and yet the winning players had not received any prizing (except for that which I distributed myself, of course).

I immediately sent an email to my point of contact at Riot Esports, but have heard nothing back. A few days after that I sent an email to the generic tournaments@riot inbox, and still have heard nothing back.

At this point I'm not really sure what to do, except for make this post here in hope that someone from Riot can help me out. Quite simply I am not sure what has gone wrong or why, and am eager to get prizing to the winning teams that worked hard, played hard in my tournament! At the end of the day tournament organization is, in many respects, a marketing tool (in this instance both for Riot and my own website/organization), and this delay is reflecting very poorly on us all and therefore defeating the very purpose of the tournament.

Please bump this thread if you will until a Red is able to post.

Thank you all for your time!

-SnackieCakes

SnackieCakes

10-19-2012

Let me know, of course, what information you will need from me to help sort everything out.

SnackieCakes

10-20-2012

C'mon Reds! Help me handle this!

rudolph the jew

10-20-2012

riot you should fix this
bump

Evandris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-20-2012

bump

SnackieCakes

10-21-2012

Hoping for a response as the week begins!

FG Ace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Bump

itwasmagik

10-22-2012

bump

SnackieCakes

10-22-2012

I appreciate the bumps guys! I'm going to leave this here for another day or so before moving it into GD.

Sserahk

10-23-2012

I was in one of these tournaments once. The prizes only came after the next scheduled patch containing a new hero. In my case, I got Viktor. So I think you'll need to wait for the Elise patch. Just my thoughts.