does anyone recommend udyr?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dezmen92

Senior Member

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by igetfarmed View Post
i'm saving up ip right now, and i was thinking about getting udyr for jungling for the tanky dps. is udyr an efficient jungler, and what is his relative difficulty of use?
udyr can be either a DPS or a tank. and he doesnt have an ulti wich makes him really fun =) you can get every skill at any desired lvl that you want. wich can affect your whole game.

But, udyr requires quite some skill to play. anyway if you need some help with it just add me on LoL ign = Dezley


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shroomodesiac

Senior Member

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritiy View Post
Build him as tank (randuins, FoN, banshees veil) and stun like hell in team fights, use phoenix to kill minions.
Phoenix is amazing in team fights too.

phoenix = 5 sunfire capes of damage


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Illusive Man

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamrusepas View Post
Sona
Laned with a sona against a sona. Constant harp strings drove me up a ****ing wall


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamrusepas

Banned

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrap View Post
Phoenix is amazing in team fights too.

phoenix = 5 sunfire capes of damage
Maths isnt your strong point is it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shroomodesiac

Senior Member

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamrusepas View Post
Maths isnt your strong point is it?
sunfire cape is 40 magic damage a second, and phoenix stance level 5) is 200 magic damage a second?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamrusepas

Banned

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrap View Post
sunfire cape is 40 magic damage a second, and phoenix stance level 5) is 200 magic damage a second?
55 magic damage per second, for 5 seconds. Every fourth attack deals 200 damage, which isnt going to happen alot in fights as there over within seconds and you have such low attack speed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zyren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrap View Post
sunfire cape is 40 magic damage a second, and phoenix stance level 5) is 200 magic damage a second?

The 200 magic damage is not the active AoE effect. The 200 damage is the conal proc on every fourth hit while in phoenix.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revenith

Senior Member

09-30-2010

hes one of the most underplayed champs it seems =/ hes only good vs bad players and hes horrible at laning hes good at jungling but ww is better


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dezmen92

Senior Member

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenith View Post
hes one of the most underplayed champs it seems =/ hes only good vs bad players and hes horrible at laning hes good at jungling but ww is better
ectually Udyr is chosen as the best jungler =)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shroomodesiac

Senior Member

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamrusepas View Post
55 magic damage per second, for 5 seconds. Every fourth attack deals 200 damage, which isnt going to happen alot in fights as there over within seconds and you have such low attack speed.
Oh misread that. and udyr generally uses aspd reds/quints so it procs a little bit more often


123