does anyone recommend udyr?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wilson Jeng

09-29-2010

i'm saving up ip right now, and i was thinking about getting udyr for jungling for the tanky dps. is udyr an efficient jungler, and what is his relative difficulty of use?

Shroomodesiac

09-29-2010

He's definetly worth it. He's somewhat difficult to play but hes a really strong jungler and one of the best champions in the game.

Look at "Lilballz" profile to check out how a high elo player builds udyr.

FlyingPinkPony

09-29-2010

Yup. He is fun to play and very potent in skilled hands. But he is quite a bit higher skill requirement than a lot of champions.

Kamrusepas

Banned

09-29-2010

Riot couldnt decide what udyr's role was, so instead they created 4 abilitys with little synergy that for a few months nobody really knew how to build him. He's pretty much been forced into a tank role, works pretty well but there isnt a reason to pick him over other tanks. Well maybe apart from the fact hes fun.

He's similar to soraka, while not useless and still pretty good they've simply been outdated by new champions.

CecilRhodes

09-29-2010

Eh, he still fulfills the role of jungler quite well.

I just wouldn't use him as a main tank. More like tanky dps/stun machine

IS19c4ee97dafe2b

09-30-2010

Udyr has no ranged ability whatsoever so he can lane very well unless he is against another weak laner or has a good harrasser with him. IMHO only good way to play udyr is to jungle.
Build him as tank (randuins, FoN, banshees veil) and stun like hell in team fights, use phoenix to kill minions.

Contralize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritiy View Post
Udyr has no ranged ability whatsoever so he can lane very well unless he is against another weak laner or has a good harrasser with him. IMHO only good way to play udyr is to jungle.
Build him as tank (randuins, FoN, banshees veil) and stun like hell in team fights, use phoenix to kill minions.
huh

Majero

09-30-2010

I can't tell who makes more annoying sounds. Morgana, Urgot or Udyr

Kamrusepas

Banned

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tike88 View Post
I can't tell who makes more annoying sounds. Morgana, Urgot or Udyr
Sona

Xianio

09-30-2010

Janna