Sup, Sup, next champ after Swain...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grïmoire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

I have a feeling will be Garen's younger sister Luxana. The JoJ is very sneaky about it, but it has simple, carefully hidden hints, not to mention how much sense it makes based on the words of an unnamed Rioter who said that there was a new female champ in the works between Swain and Irelia who would be a "light mage." Read the JoJ yourself!

73 Han

09-29-2010

who's swain?

I heard about him hear and there, but I really don't know

Tyhan

09-29-2010

If I remember hearing correctly, Irelia was supposed to be after Swain. I thought Lux would be after Irelia.

LotSX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

Irelia is being released sometime in November, I believe.

Yogtheterrible

09-29-2010

Luxana?...almost sounds like Counselor Troi's mother from Star Trek: TNG, Lwaxana.

Oh my, I'm such a nerd...

Grïmoire

09-29-2010

Swain is the new champ. The master tactician i believe? His preview was announced in the (go figure) announcements section.

Leib Olmai

09-29-2010

The 2 next champ after swain are female champ.
One light mage, and Irelia.
We'll see I guess.

Alex is White

09-29-2010

Swain is the new guy, hes a support mage.
He has a slow/dot, a delayed AoE grab, a DoT that increases dmg with the amount done to the target, and a form change which gives AoE heal+dmg

Riot dont ban me plox, some dude posted this in the TR forum first!

Grïmoire

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulsilence View Post
Swain is the new guy, hes a support mage.
He has a slow/dot, a delayed AoE grab, a DoT that increases dmg with the amount done to the target, and a form change which gives AoE heal+dmg

Riot dont ban me plox, some dude posted this in the TR forum first!

....Wait, now why would you repeat this here? And then have the nerve to ask not to get banned? You must be completely ******ed dude... The simple fact that pertains to this thread is that Swain is the next champ, then a "light mage," and then Irelia. Nothing more about him is neccessary to be known. Next time, learn to think before you speak.

Duel

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyhan View Post
If I remember hearing correctly, Irelia was supposed to be after Swain. I thought Lux would be after Irelia.
Irelia isn't coming out before Halloween.