Jungling.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

10-20-2012

You have to understand the jungler champion you're playing as. Some of them are farmers, some of them are counter-junglers, and some of them are gankers.

If you're playing a ganker champion, but you're not ganking, you're going to be behind and your team is probably going to lose. If you're playing a counter-jungler and not counter-jungling, you're going to be behind, and again, your team is going to lose.

But as a jungler, it's not about whether or not you're keeping up with your teammates. That's just not how it works.

Here's how you determine how you're performing as a jungler. Ask yourself these questions:

How's my level compared to the enemy jungler?
How's my creepscore compared to the enemy jungler?
How's my lane presence compared to the enemy jungler (KDA is part of this)?
How are my team's 3 lanes doing compared to their lane opponents?

You don't have to be winning in every category. In fact, most of the time, you won't be. A counter-jungler should be beating a ganker on creepscore and level/gold. The ganker should be winning on lane presence at least. Whether or not the counter-jungler's team wins this match will typically determine on how starved for gold/level the counter-jungler can leave the ganker in relation to the lanes, and whether or not the counter-jungler's team can survive to the mid and late games, where the ganker-jungler starts to have less of an impact.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shacó Only

10-20-2012

play shaco win game