So uhhh... what are the rewards for participating the Tribunal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prïde

10-19-2012

I do 15 cases every day just to try and weed out some of the annoying ragers. Still, it also says something about being rewarded for your efforts. Is that just some like fluffy "feel good" type reward or is it something tangible? I don't care either way I just figured I'd ask since I've been doing cases for a few months now. I'm going to keep doing it regardless of what it is.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

at the moment: Just knowing that you are helping to make the community better.

There used to be IP, but it was removed last September 30th, the guidelines are outdated.

Lightwave248

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

No reward is currently being given.

Prïde

10-19-2012

Hmmmm. Interesting. I wonder if we can sue them for false advertising. "Rewarded daily for your efforts" and all. If I could get 80 million out of the deal I'd be happy with that.

ImogenArk

10-19-2012

Riot has mentioned implementing rewards for RP purchases so we may be seeing Tribunal awards very soon. However, even if they don't show up, you take away from this the feeling that you're benefitting not only the community, but yourself, because you're punishing people who are making this game a negative experience for new and old players alike.

I do tribunal because for a mixture of selfishness and selflessness; I know punishing those who deserve it means that they cannot harm the community anymore, and they cannot also harm me in my games.

Kinvaras666

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prde View Post
Hmmmm. Interesting. I wonder if we can sue them for false advertising. "Rewarded daily for your efforts" and all. If I could get 80 million out of the deal I'd be happy with that.

That could be true if they didn't announce they were removing the IP rewards
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2567699

Exploding Barrel

10-19-2012

False advertising is when a product's ads claim to regrow hair and in reality it makes you go bald. Not when a company accidentally leaves three-week-outdated info on their web site.

The Golden Gnome

10-19-2012

i think you get ip

magooomba

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prde View Post
just to try and weed out some of the annoying ragers
Right there is reward enough, wouldn't you say? You already gain something from doing the Tribunal.

Trimier

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImogenArk View Post
I do tribunal because for a mixture of selfishness and selflessness; I know punishing those who deserve it means that they cannot harm the community anymore, and they cannot also harm me in my games.

Until they make another account.

I would prefer actual rewards seeing that those who are serious in their participation of Tribunal are essentially an unpaid subsection of customer service. Sifting through an hours worth of in game chat looking for racial slurs and insults deserves something more substantial than fuzzy feelings of making the community a better place.