Ranked 3v3 Diamond or Bust! LF players!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRyZ

10-19-2012

Alright so season is almost over, I know for sure if I get 2 really good players, we can hit diamond with a matter of a few days. I'm looking for people who know what their doing, aren't going to be making many mistakes, and can play ALL DAY EVERYDAY till season ends. I really wanna hit diamond, so if there is anyone out there that is a top tier 3 player, hit me up IGN xRyz.
Also be able to play a number of champions, and know the meta, as well as what to do, I don't want new people to 3s. Need good players, IDC about soloque elo.

Twixiee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

I'm pretty certain i can hit plat on 3's with a loot of playing, Not sure about diamond but we'll see?

The Creator XIII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Accept my request.

Unrestricted PK

10-20-2012

Add me. I play a lot of TT and with the season extension I'm sure we can hit it. I got all forms of communication skype/vent/teamspeak and am good with team comps.