Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked 3v3 Diamond or Bust! LF players!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRyZ

10-19-2012

Alright so season is almost over, I know for sure if I get 2 really good players, we can hit diamond with a matter of a few days. I'm looking for people who know what their doing, aren't going to be making many mistakes, and can play ALL DAY EVERYDAY till season ends. I really wanna hit diamond, so if there is anyone out there that is a top tier 3 player, hit me up IGN xRyz.
Also be able to play a number of champions, and know the meta, as well as what to do, I don't want new people to 3s. Need good players, IDC about soloque elo.

Twixiee

10-19-2012

I'm pretty certain i can hit plat on 3's with a loot of playing, Not sure about diamond but we'll see?

The Creator XIII

10-20-2012

Accept my request.

CrankyFilipino

10-20-2012

Add me. I play a lot of TT and with the season extension I'm sure we can hit it. I got all forms of communication skype/vent/teamspeak and am good with team comps.