Potential Tribunal Bug?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oPIKACHUx

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNinjaTabby View Post
Thanks for the ID! I pulled the raw chat logs, and this guy didn't say anything for the whole game. I agree with you that this was probably a case of the wrong report type.

Still, keep posting any IDs you run into and I'll continue to verify.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2726288

A Wild Magikarp

10-31-2012

Seems like at least 2 of these cases involved only chat post game.

A Wild Magikarp

11-01-2012

Here's another one... got 4 enemy reports for bad attitude/verbal abuse and he never once said anything in all chat during the game. The game resulted in a win for the reported person... kinda leads me to believe that post game a heavy dose of unwarranted trash talking went down that will probably go unpunished.

Elanorien

Recruiter

11-03-2012

@RiotNinjaTabby

You asked for some examples of potentially bugged cases, here's one for ya. I screen shotted it on my browser, but the Case # is 5877981. As you can see, it's a 52 minute game, the player in question reported multiple times for Verbal Abuse and Offensive Language....but there's no chat log, lol. Nothing from anybody XD. Even if the reported player is innocent, I imagine in 52 minutes someone would have said SOMETHING XD.

Here's the SS: http://i.imgur.com/bXurM.jpg

teh green ranger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

For some reason the chat logs don't show stuff that happens in the after game lobby, I think it makes sense if you look at it from how the "game" part itself is launched and logged but it's a pretty big flaw.

gnfnrf

11-13-2012

Did anyone ever come back and look at these?

Because I just had another in the proper Tribunal.

Case #5933676

Foram

11-14-2012

Quote:
Thanks for the ID! I pulled the raw chat logs, and this guy didn't say anything for the whole game. I agree with you that this was probably a case of the wrong report type.

Case #5930917, 4 out of 5 reported him in game 1 ( i BELIEVE it was a language based report, unfortunately cannot see anymore since the voting is over ) and the chat log shows him not chatting at all. I remember this one because I was very surprised to find out that the Pardon's were in the minority. Since you are already looking into these I would appreciate a quick peek at this one as well. Either way, it is very comforting to see a Rioter taking an interest in this

NydusHerMan

11-14-2012

Case #5935276

I remember this case as it was a case with 5 reports over 5 games. I've never pardoned someone with this many games of reports before but I thought this was going to be an exception. I clearly remembered the first game having 0 text and the enemy reported the person so I thought the enemy might have just been mad that he lost. However, I found out that the huge majority of people punished the person so I looked back at the case. When I opened it, the first game had a lot of text and already on the first page, he had said things that without even having to look at the other 4 games, could be punished for.

I think in the future, if I see a case with no text at all, I'm just going to skip it. I would have been pretty sad if this guy was pardoned because I didn't know what he did wrong.

fatCells

11-14-2012

I just played 5 games and in 4 of them the enemy team said very little during the game then spammed E Z WIN, F-G, TRASH (the usual stuff) in the post game chat. I just did the usual report/mute, then 5 minutes later realized they will very likely be pardoned because the chat log will seem empty - which I'm sure is no accident. Several of them had honor ribbons too. That could be what is happening here.

SuperLambchops

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:

I ran across case number 5936035. In both game 3 and 4 there is absolutely nothing in the chat log. Also, in game 3 the report had a lengthy description of why he was reported. In this case he was punished for his other games, but I thought it was weird that there was no chat log at all.

I have seen this other times where there was a reason for reporting and there was no chat log
Thanks..