Potential Tribunal Bug?

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghan04

10-19-2012

I ran into one of these today and I have seen a couple in the past, but I've never really thought anything of it. If I see any in the future I'll post the case numbers here.

Ghan04

10-21-2012

Case #5808612
Four opponents reported the player in game one for offensive language and the chat is virtually empty. After game chat, maybe?

Case #5807920
Reported for offensive language by opposing team member - no chat from the player and no chat from any of the opposing team, either.

NinetyNineTails

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNinjaTabby View Post
Hey guys, if you run into this please feel free to post some case IDs here. Sometimes people choose the wrong report category on accident, or the person was offensive in pre/post game chat. However, I'd still like to check into these to be sure there's no issue. Thank you!

No text at all in the chat log. Totally empty. Three reports for Offensive Language. I am usually am prepared to assume that the offense was in the pre or post game chat. However, because of the total lack of text in the main chat log, I suspect bug.

Akesgeroth

10-21-2012

Huh, I just assumed they were false reports, not bugs.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Case #5813270

For me first game missing all of chat.

Elanorien

10-22-2012

Wish I'd seen this thread earlier. Had a case today where I'm fairly sure chat was bugged, I've had cases where there was no chat at all. Think I'll bookmark this.

fred212

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

case #5817869
enemy reported but the reported player said nothing at all and the ally team didnt ask for the report neither did they file one.
there is something else i have seen it seems there is some kind of problem with the mute option and the tribunal in one case they reported someone who was saying stuff to the enemy team (and that was true) but somehow a player from the allied team said that they had muted that player at the beggining but i saw no reason for that as there was no verbal abuse or anything to that matter
case #5826447

gnfnrf

10-24-2012

Bumping because wow, Tribunal forums suddenly went crazy.

gnfnrf

10-25-2012

Again with the bump, what happened to the forums? Did a huge banwave go out or something?

gnfnrf

10-27-2012

Case #5833692 - Game 1 (to me): Two ally reports for different things, even a report request in allchat, but no ally teamchat at all.

1234567 ... 8