So i made gold 1 woot! but.. question...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MIDwestCLutcH

09-22-2013

Is there a way to lower your tribunal status? like say youve been punished twice already is there any way to make your punishment decay? or is it permanantly at the status youre at? so if i were to get punished again id be banned, even if it was a year from now?

Jhregh

09-22-2013

Short answer, Yes; play more games without being punished by tribunal/reported at all.

Stratostheory

09-22-2013

Punishment level decays based on games played. As you play games without being punished by the tribunal your punishment level will decay. Riot doesn't release the number of games however so people can't game the system.

Matthias9119

09-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIDwestCLutcH View Post
Is there a way to lower your tribunal status? like say youve been punished twice already is there any way to make your punishment decay? or is it permanantly at the status youre at? so if i were to get punished again id be banned, even if it was a year from now?
1) You usually need to be punished more than twice for a permaban. Unless Riot manually intervenes, it goes: warning -> 3-day -> 7-day -> 14-day -> (possible) permaban.

2) Yes, as the other people said, if you play a lot of games without going to Tribunal and/or being reported a lot your punishment 'level' should go down. Riot is vague about this so that people can't game the system.

3) Also, even if you hit the "permaban" level, Riot does a full review of your account history, other punishments, etc. and looks to see if your behavior has shown signs of improvement. So you're never automatically given a permaban; there's always some manual review. However, if you're hitting the 2-week Tribunal ban level then you are having some serious issues and you will be banned if you don't change your behavior.

Niwanee

09-23-2013

Want to be safe? Just don't get punished. It's really not that hard.