Urgot Top Lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Love Slurpees

10-19-2012

Urgot... For sure my new favorite top lane champ. After all the nerfs everyone seems to think he's a pushover in lane. He's not... Anyone else do Urgot top and if so what is your opinion on it

ForgivEnemy

10-19-2012

He will lose to anyone with a gap closer, and he will because he has a slow base move speed is vulnerable to ganks more then other champions with an escape like a vladimir with pool or jayce with his speed up etc. However, In solo que anyone can be viable so don't let it stop you from playing him, if you enjoy playing a champion and you play enough/get good enough with that champion you can win vs people who should beat you with a "counter pick"

I Love Slurpees

10-19-2012

"Anyone else do Urgot top and if so what is your opinion on it"

Don't come here with theories that don't hold up to true, gap closers are what make me happiest when I'm urgot. Nothing better than someone letting me proc my passive, have an easy time hitting my e, and then getting to do extra damage because they have to walk away from me. And well if you have slow movement speed or no escapes you're obviously not going to overextend unless you're a noob or are that confident in your damage that you know you can 2v1 the jungler and your lane opponent.

LePWNa

10-19-2012

LOL. OP, just because this has worked a few times does not mean it is good.

Reathien

10-19-2012

When it works a few times, its ridiculed. When it works some more, its considered.
When it works more often, its viable.
When a tournament player does it, its the new meta.
Sheeple, sheeple everywhere.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reathien View Post
When it works a few times, its ridiculed. When it works some more, its considered.
When it works more often, its viable.
When a tournament player does it, its the new meta.
Sheeple, sheeple everywhere.
I know, all the sudden when I play Orianna I don't get trolled now.

Then again, I main Eve and have for over a year. So I get trolled all day anyways. I'm glad she's getting nerfed? Why? So people will stop trolling me saying she's not viable.

I Love Slurpees

10-19-2012

Try it out. I'm like 11/3 in the past 2 days as urgot top. Urgot's really good against melees with small range gap closers and fairs decently against long range ones like irelia or jax. Also, if you see a rengar start cloth/5pots and you can handle his burst long enough until you get to burst him down

Crachen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

I faced an urgot top once as jax. Sure he has better early poke and good enough harass. But when it came down to late game, he got shat on and his team hated him

I Love Slurpees

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crachen View Post
I faced an urgot top once as jax. Sure he has better early poke and good enough harass. But when it came down to late game, he got shat on and his team hated him
well thats not fair because you were jax, i mean the lane pretty much ends for everyone you lane against at 6.

Fiveofswords

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Slurpees View Post
"Anyone else do Urgot top and if so what is your opinion on it"

Don't come here with theories that don't hold up to true, gap closers are what make me happiest when I'm urgot. Nothing better than someone letting me proc my passive, have an easy time hitting my e, and then getting to do extra damage because they have to walk away from me. And well if you have slow movement speed or no escapes you're obviously not going to overextend unless you're a noob or are that confident in your damage that you know you can 2v1 the jungler and your lane opponent.
omg lol....wow...just wow