I thought I was good..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theemergenthero

09-29-2010

Every so often, when me and my friends manage to get enough people together, we will play 3v3 practice games. Today, we only had 5 people so we decided to do a 2v3 at TT. The only reason we tried this was that one of my friends friends is a really good singed player.I thought 'what harm can it do'. I played Garen. i expected to roll. I was disapointed. Singed ended up 3v1ing our entire team at one point( sona,morgana ) . I'm not a terrible player.

Tl;Dr i got crushed as an op champ, just wondering whether I'm worse than I thought or that there Is huge gap between the good and best players.

torqui

09-29-2010

u cant even face-roll with garen? /fail

delima05

09-29-2010

you're prolly neither good or the best players..what kind of thread is this..we have no idea who u r..what u did..how long uve been playing..how u think..anything..what makes u think we even have an answer..answer is...2... im assuming ur pretty young cus u have no logic. aint got nun kisid dsa fs g

TheMountainGoat

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoLISHtorque View Post
u cant even face-roll with garen? /fail
what's more concerning is a team with morgana getting rolled by singed. that's just sad.

GENERAL NUTBAKED

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by delima05 View Post
you're prolly neither good or the best players..what kind of thread is this..we have no idea who u r..what u did..how long uve been playing..how u think..anything..what makes u think we even have an answer..answer is...2... im assuming ur pretty young cus u have no logic. aint got nun kisid dsa fs g
are you on meth?

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

As a Singed main, I can vouch for Singed being one of those champs that sometimes just surprises everyone with his power. If played well, he can farm up a pretty decent number of creep kills, and he's actually a fairly powerful killer. He's difficult to run from, gets to be rather beefy by mid/late game... He's very well-rounded.

If he managed to get an early kill or two with flings into his turret, it's not surprising he took off and wrecked your team. I know I've done it before.

Most importantly, if you're wondering about you're own skill, you're not a bad player by default. A truly bad player will never, ever think they aren't anything but great. Being aware of your mistakes and striving to correct them is probably the most important part of becoming a good player. Give it time, and work at it.

The Tsak

09-29-2010

except soft CC hard-counters singed
and i don't mean a little i mean hard
he aint **** if he can't run in front/get to you

delima05

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
are you on meth?
no really though what kind of idiot is this guy. what kind of answer u looking for .... we dont have one..

"Tl;Dr i got crushed as an op champ, just wondering whether I'm worse than I thought or that there Is huge gap between the good and best players."

YES you are worse than you thought..no cap between good and best.... High school football is exactly the same has pro..really..this is how smart this world is .. and thread

Zengiar

09-29-2010

posting in epic thread!

Krathalos

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsakan2 View Post
except soft CC hard-counters singed
and i don't mean a little i mean hard
he aint **** if he can't run in front/get to you
Using your CC on Singed is the point of him running in first. He's a tank, they're supposed to get you to blow your skills on them so that his team can roll you.

herp derp lets spam our stuns and slows on the tank!!!!1!