Twisted Treeline: Growing Out of the Old - Initial Analysis

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
With the altars, we're going to be tuning them out. So if you have further feedback about them, why you like or dislike them, definitely speak your mind. All feedback is good (especially negative), as they've been in flux for quite a while, and I anticipate that by the time we leave beta, they'll be quite different than how they are now.
As far as i read, you only skim what i say and then make the same argument. If you want a argument look up the already over 100 threads of why the are bad. Remove the troll threads, and then you will be left with a few good 20 - 30 threads that argue why, and riot already responded to one as well agreeing with me that the early game 10% + gold is bad and is being changed on next balance patch. So therefor this argument already ends here, because it will be changed thanks to good ol community and the very very oh so small minority of you trying to destroy the good map we have come to love. Have a nice day .

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
As far as i read, you only skim what i say and then make the same argument. If you want a argument look up the already over 100 threads of why the are bad. Remove the troll threads, and then you will be left with a few good 20 - 30 threads that argue why, and riot already responded to one as well agreeing with me that the early game 10% + gold is bad and is being changed on next balance patch. So therefor this argument already ends here, because it will be changed thanks to good ol community and the very very oh so small minority of you trying to destroy the good map we have come to love. Have a nice day .
Because you can only come up with hypotheticals and never actual logical reasoning of why these things happen. Also I want to see this post about Riot agreeing with you.

fiddlesticksssss

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para View Post
Because you can only come up with hypotheticals and never actual logical reasoning of why these things happen. Also I want to see this post about Riot agreeing with you.
pretty sure i quoted it.

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
pretty sure i quoted it.
Then quote it again. Its no big deal quoting it a second time.

She

10-20-2012

very good read. made a lot of good points regarding the favoritism of bruisers on the current TT.

fiddlesticksssss

10-21-2012

Quote:
With the altars, we're going to be tuning them out. So if you have further feedback about them, why you like or dislike them, definitely speak your mind. All feedback is good (especially negative), as they've been in flux for quite a while, and I anticipate that by the time we leave beta, they'll be quite different than how they are now.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
is it quoted enough?

Para

10-21-2012

Not a big deal... if they feel like there needs to be some balancing that's fine. From what Nome says, he will be adjusting the altars depending on feedback, no word on getting rid of them.

Nome does not state whether he agrees or disagrees with you.

Para

10-23-2012

Figured give this a bump with the map's release coming.

Para

10-25-2012

*give this a bump now that TT is on live servers*

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

The red buff was not hard to solo as an AD carry... I used to solo it level 3 with cait all the time...