Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blast Off with Rocket Girl Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Geoffrey

Recruiter

10-19-2012

I guess she does exist.

Original x Fake

10-19-2012

Quote:
LuvisEVOL:
Ehh, shouldn't other champions deserve to have more skins?
Like; Soraka, Varus, draven, Darius or someone else that only has one or two non default skins to begin with?

EDIT: lol downvotes? This community . . .

No, the original champs deserve more skins, so Varus, Draven and Darius don't deserve skins.
But Soraka, yes, she deserves one.

Faeces

10-19-2012

I don't like this Tristy skin or the champion for that matter ;]

vinditheus

10-19-2012

now all you have to do is make her jump not buggy as **** and make her mid game worth **** and u might actually sell a few of the skins

BaronVonWaffle

10-19-2012

Tristana gets a new skin, but my beloved bear still gets nothing.

:c

HumdingeRll

10-19-2012

Holy geez Riot back from the dead, lol. I've remembered seeing this b4 a while back, glad to see some love from my fav ad.

whipplepipple

Recruiter

10-19-2012

seriously another trist skin? isnt that like 100 now?

Kise

Recruiter

10-19-2012

Most people probably don't know who the rocketeer is :-( I feel so old

GOOD SKIN RIOT

Lookatmedad

10-19-2012

riot, please stop making skins for champs that already have 7 when there are others that only have 1 or 2 and deserve a new skin a lot more then these champs that already have a bunch

examples, soraka (deserves a new skin more then any other champ right now), udyr, poppy, zilean, and trundle these are all champs that haven't gotten a new skin since release or only have only a couple, some being limited editions or promotional skins

There are a lot more champs that should be getting new skins rather then champs that already have a bunch

Zatochu

10-19-2012

While I appreciate this skin FINALLY coming out, what happened to the visual improvement to the splash art as seen here? http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/10/10-8-pbe-update.html