"Mordekaiser is not to be trusted, Hecarim!"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrHarz

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mad Cow View Post
West altar is Evelynn
Misery loves company + no unique quotes for eve
1. Morde also says "Misery loves company."
2. Kitae already confirmed that Eve has no quotes because they didn't want to "spoil" her connection to the Shadow Isles before they've revealed it.

The Illusionaryy

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skagwatcher View Post
I'm just throwing this out there but what if the Shadow Isles were actually the 1st site of a Void Incursion, a rather large one. Half chose to worship and support the monsters and the other half, likely the standing government, chose to oppose them. Both the voices are as result as being imprisoned by the void to those alters, one as a punishment, the other to keep an eye on the Isles.
Void has nothing to do with this. This is about the dead.

Fizz ln My Mouth

12-27-2012

There are no interactions with Eve other than the default Shadow Isles ones, because Riot quote "didn't want to give anything away about her just yet." I can't remember the source for that, but that was the excuse given.

Stinkbug22

Recruiter

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatHet View Post
Interesting, looking at what they're saying to Yorick, I guess unlikely the other champions he wasn't really held in high regard on the Shadow Isles. The Lady seems to despise him for some reason (her sarcarstic voice), while the Lord simply pushes him around.

Not that I'm surprised or even displeased - it seems fitting considering this champion's lore (even if it drills me a bit inside, but it cannot be helped - Yorick's my favourite).
No wonder he got fed with Shadow Isles and decided to try his luck in Valoran. ^^

I hope they'll push this thing onward in some time.
Hmm, perhaps the Lady was reather disappointed in Yorick, and that is why she now despises him. Like, maybe she trusted him as he was perhaps a lowly figure with a grudge against his superiors. She may have trusted him and he betrayed her...

HBAFreightTrain

02-23-2013

Thresh gathers souls and takes them to the shadow isles where they meet a grisly fate. Is he like Yorick, just a gatherer of souls who isn't respected, or is Thresh different? Was he sent to the League by the King or did he go there because that was where the powerful souls were and he feels a compulsion to get the most powerful souls? How old is Thresh? What role does he play in the Shadow Isles?

Do the altars have anything to say to him?

AmbushIntheDark

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBAFreightTrain View Post
Thresh gathers souls and takes them to the shadow isles where they meet a grisly fate. Is he like Yorick, just a gatherer of souls who isn't respected, or is Thresh different? Was he sent to the League by the King or did he go there because that was where the powerful souls were and he feels a compulsion to get the most powerful souls? How old is Thresh? What role does he play in the Shadow Isles?

Do the altars have anything to say to him?
The way I see the Shadow isles champions is kinda similar to you I think.

Hecarim - A general of the army of the Shadow Isles, has a thirst for war and doesnt have the patience for anything else.

Mordekaiser - Another general, but of a different kind. Morde sees the value in secrets and information and prefers to wait until taking action, and because of that he and Hec rarely see eye to eye.

Evelynn - The assassin. The one you send in when less is more, when you want something done quickly and quietly.

Thresh - The Warden of the fallen. Death is not the end for foes of the Shadow Isles and Thresh sees to it that their torment continues long after their mortal body has fallen.

Yorick - "The work of gravediggers is essential amongst the living, but invaluable in the Shadow Isles". Yorick is the one who disposes the bodies of the dead, and now is tasked with making sure the residents of the Isles go peacefully into the next life, and ensuring their enemies never reach that place.

Phozforus

03-14-2013

I think Mordekaiser imprisoned Hecarim in his metal form, as he is the master of METAL, and hecarim is probably war itself, in an evil ominous form.
P.S. Everyone in the shadow isles prolly resemble something bad.
Morde: Suffering
Hecarim: War
Evelynn: Darkness
Karthus: Death
Elise: Inhumanity (The East altars said so. "Your humanity traded away, for what?")
Yorick: Undeath and Imprisonment??

Kachomp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2013

Edit

Toppu

07-19-2013

wait ...
WAIT !
Is there any chance that Evelynn is Lucian's wife ?

YourMom211

07-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHarz View Post
Some interesting things in here, though I wonder why there are no interactions with Eve.
I think it's because the lore neither denies nor confirms Evelynn's origin in the Shadow Isles.