new quest idea thresh/lucian

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demonfear4565

08-17-2013

So I was was thinking of maybe a new quest option between Lucian and thresh. We could call it Redemption or Damnation, Redemption because thresh killed Lucian's wife and stole her soul and now lucian is seeking to redeem his wife by slaying the warden, call it Damnation because thresh is returning to finish the job.
The quest could start when Thresh reaches level 16 or traps 75-100 souls, and when Lucian reaches level 16 or when his passive maxes out (whichever is most flavorful). Thresh's reward could be an extra 50-75 souls or instead of having the armor and ap ratio going down with each soul received each soul will give a permanent +1 bonus, if that's a bad idea then consider maybe a larger range/radius for all of his abilities and maybe a stronger slow for his e and call his buff templars bane.
Lucian's reward could be his passive boosted to 90% or turning his q into a skill shot, larger speed boost to ardent blaze, allow his e to break stuns or increase range on r I personally like the passive boost but whatever works, we could call his buff chain breaker or redeemer of the lost.
Seeing how thresh is a support therefore making it hard to kill lucians alone assists should be counted as well. Cool idea? Yes or no?

koolguru

08-17-2013

Maybe but wouldn't it be really easy for the adc lucian to single out/focus thresh. In order for it to be interesting, I feel the champs should be the same role and have the same chance of killing each other (like Rengar and Kha zix, who are both junglers)

Maybe Lucian could get a small gold bonus whenever he kills/helps kill shadow isles champions and vice versa. Nothing too powerful

Morec0

08-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolguru View Post
Maybe but wouldn't it be really easy for the adc lucian to single out/focus thresh. In order for it to be interesting, I feel the champs should be the same role and have the same chance of killing each other (like Rengar and Kha zix, who are both junglers)

Maybe Lucian could get a small gold bonus whenever he kills/helps kill shadow isles champions and vice versa. Nothing too powerful
Well you have to keep in mind that Lissandra vs. Ashe vs. Sejuani is a thing, and they aren't really the same roles. If the team has to help them, then so be it, but I do like this idea; but the numbers seem a bit HIGH, and the Q idea, while VERY interesting, MAY disrupt the overall flow of Lucian as a character for some people.

VERY good idea though, I suppose this 100%