I've had enough, so have you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NorthenWolf

10-18-2012

Ok let me start by a bit of raging, please ignore my english errors if you can. Now i know i am not the only when i say "ive had enough of this game". Look, here is the deal, ive had enough of terrible match making system. Everyday, i have to endure several loses before i can manage to get just one win. No im not a bad player, and im not great either, im just average like mostly everyone else. I try hardest, i help the team, i go out and what i think would benefit the team as a whole and help us win. But everyday, i get put with horrible teammates, who disconnect, who talk to much acting like they know everything, people who in late game forget to understand the concept of a teamfight and go out trying to get individual kills jeoperdaizing the team. Its come to the point where i get very angry at the game and simply want to uninstall, literally. The system is broken and it needs a fix, because i know many people have had it with being put with teammates, not that are bad at the game, but simply just dont cooperate and do whatever they want.

So here is my proposal, please fix the match making system, there are level 30s i see each day who still have no idea what they are doing. I mean, you are supposed to win as much as you lose as much because thats a balanced and average person. I on the other hand have way more loses than wins not because I am bad, but because i keep getting put with teammates who, just dont understand what teamwork is.OK so this is what i think maybe should be added.
1. a montly event that last a week where each player is automatically, or required to play at least 5-10 games, in order to see how good they are, like every bit of stat possible to help place a person in a level on the match making system. Now i understand you can say, just play ranked games, but even in rank some people just dont listen, do w/e they want, or are simply bad. Now i understand if your trying, but still. There needs to be a monthly requirment where you are tested on your effiency and everything else, so you are given a months time, to get better or worse and u do the test again. This way in all modes of gameplay, everyone is equally balanced. ( it doesnt even have to be a event, i could be that your tested during a weeks time with normal games without even knowing)
2. AFK/ and disconnected people, now i understand technology is a way of things, but there should be a way to tell if the internet ist he problem or if that person disconnected on purpose. There should be a restriction on people for maybe a week, allowing them only 3 games a day, for a total of 7days. not having to be all in the same week, but if they dont meet that requriment, or show that they stay in game the whole time, they will have to keep with that ristriciton, now it doesnt have to be at least 3 games a day, but proof you are actually trying to play the game. and then the restriction is lifted
3. The new honorable play thing, should be taken into consideration, if that person gets a lot of good feedback, they should be put with other people who have the same level of feedback as well. we want to make it fair for everyone. or at least i do.

now again, i know you can do rank, but even there, people can just... yesshhh. But please riot! do something about this, i love the game, but the community in is very bad, or at least how the match making system works. Everyone wants to be put with people who are on their same level, and understand the game.

and yes, sometimes if u go solo, you can carry the game, like backdooring, but thats just a pathetic way to win a game honestly. Plus, i believe, if that test system was made, it will show if that helps or not.

one last thing, improve the tutorial, please show people what a melee is, what a range is, what a jungler is. it really helps beginners so they dont get stomped. and show them: usually teams have a tank, a carry, a ap carry, a melee, and jungler. this way people dont wati till lvl 15 to finally understand.

Tyra Wadman

10-19-2012

I understand your frustrations but your suggestions aren't very um... beneficial to the game, I don't think.
I've been having this issue a lot though, trust me, and there are many times where I've considered removing this from my computer but eventually you just kinda learn to 'accept it' I guess?

If you make friends try to only play when they play. Try to keep a full team if you can too.

1. I think is very impossible to do. It's not supposed to be there to see who is better than who (I know it sounds dumb but it kinda is, kinda isnt), but to play and if they can soak up the money from a mediocre player then so be it. Though I do wish they would just stick to bots if they knew they couldn't even grasp the basics first...

2. There needs to be a way to fix this. Seriously. It's in almost every game I play now.

3. Honors are being abused. There are too many arseholes asking to be honored like its a handout. Then as soon as you honor them they cuss you out. Even in game while they cuss you out they still ask to be honored so in other words, it wouldn't be any better.

adc

10-20-2012

1. I like the idea, but there's really no good way to implement it. What if I play 6 games one day, and have an off day that day? I've had days where I got 15/0 every game, and other days where I struggle to stay above a .5 KDR.

2. Play more. Get better. Carry yourself out of it. That happens a lot at lower levels, but once you get higher, you'll notice it far less. There'll be dicks and trolls like always, but they'll at least play and be competent.

3. Lol.

Arkas Harrok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
2. Play more. Get better. Carry yourself out of it. That happens a lot at lower levels, but once you get higher, you'll notice it far less. There'll be dicks and trolls like always, but they'll at least play and be competent.
2 is impossible to do period. There are no super carry champs that can turn entirely bad games around. I've gone and gotten ridiculous farm and kills and still lose because I have no team that can work together to support me to pull off a win. This is a TEAM game. If you're team-mates go in 1 by 1 to die and you're left alone you will die taking on 5 people.

I've had matches where I've going 14/3/7 and still lose because I'm fighting 5 people as a carry and having to be so skilled in every move I make in order to win those fights, but I can't push on my own because if I get caught out of position once I'm dead.

Bad players that refuse to work together or use their skills to benefit the team are reasons why I'm still at 1100 elo range. I was at 1400 at the beginning and before they had 5 man teams as separate stats for ranked I played with some bad friends (this was also before you could see your rating) and I TANKED down to 800 because I also was still losing and gaining 20-30 a match. I clawed my way up to 1080-1100 and I'm floating there not because of lack of my own skill, but due to the severe lack of team work and individual player skill.

Once season 3 rolls around I'll finally get out of this ridiculous elo. I've played with 1500+ elo player before and I can actually play fairly well against those players and team fight well.

At one point I was getting scouted before elo was visible and effecting matches and ranked. I might not be the best LoL player, but on average I tend to beat a lot of "average" players when it comes to team fighting and prioritizing targets. I've got an 83%~ win rate with Kog'maw for crying out loud and he takes a lot of positioning and knowing exactly how much you can and can't do. I even had a match in the past where I was 37/7/12 as kog'maw and killing 4 people on the other team at a time. We lost because we lost all the inhibs and I could kill 5 people and massive minion waves all alone.

So, saying you can "carry yourself out" is a load of crock. When it's 5v5 if 2 or 3 of the players on your team can not contribute anything useful to the team you're basically 3v5, 2v5. I've had some games where 1-3 bad players on my side was fine because the other team had some equally bad players and I just rolled right over them no problem, but you don't always get easy matches. Sometimes I get matched against teams with all aoe stun comps and my team has NO crowd control and 0 ways to protect me from anything.

At low elo no one listens to you because you're also low elo. Doesn't matter if you are in fact a better player or have a better understanding of anything. You can't tell anyone how to play because they will not listen to you. I'm stuck playing a team game with people that are all about themselves and their own set ways. They won't get better, they won't ever learn, and they will never listen.

I have some games where I absolutely stomp the enemy team with no resistance at all because by luck I get some good team-mates that make themselves useful as a team and I'll carry them to victory in 20-30 mins. Usually 20 because people surrender when you got 10/1/7 as draven and can kill everyone 1v1 and 1v2 or even 1v3.

adc

10-20-2012

I've made the same arguments. I'm currently hanging at 1.3k Elo, and I almost always do really well in my lane, but someone else feeds and we lose. It's frustrating, but you do slowly work up. I had the same problem with normals. I was better than most of the people I played with, but not really good enough to get higher easily. Now I have 1070 wins, and something like 963 losses. I'm playing against people who are rated 1550-1850 in Ranked on occasion. The games are harder, but I've gotten a lot better and if somebody doesn't feed, it's not extremely difficult. It just takes time. Don't expect to go from 1100 Elo to 1500 Elo (if you indeed belong there) in two days. I've spent two years playing this game to get to where I am now - it takes time.

Also, looking at your match history, your item builds aren't that great. You're skipping doran's a lot - get one or two as AD. Kog'maw does a TON of damage with an IE and a PD, no need for madred's first - in fact, I'd say it's /bad/ to get early on. I don't play Rengar or Kha'Zix, but you need some survivability for a hero like that.

Ionian's on Leona? Really? Tabi or Treads, bro. I can understand the rationale behind them, but that doesn't mean they're especially good.

I think the build I liked the most was the Draven one - you should've gotten zerks, two doran's, vamp scepter, finished your BT (I guess? I don't play Draven, not sure whether IE or BT is better), then a PD/IE/whatever. But those two Doran's are really good - don't underestimate them!

Also, if you ever get frustated - a tip. Buy yourself a solid, sturdy desk, One you could comfortably jump on and not have any trouble with. Play on that. Angry? Punch the desk. Punch it as much as you want. Once you feel better, go back to playing.

Or you could take a break - either way works.

NorthenWolf

11-02-2012

My builds are fine. i havent played aggresive cause i stop trusting teammates. elo means nothing to me, its a worthless number that people think is so important that it proves who they are. pfft as if what a load of **** elo is.

again i can stand criticism but you can naver, "carry yourself out". and if you do, its cause the other team is having similar issues, which is still no fun to me even if i win, i want a fair game. the past month i only consider about. 5 outa some 20 games that were actually fair and i lost or won. honestly. do something riot, this is just annoying.