Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

towers get an attack speed bug recently?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ysoh

10-18-2012

since the patch i've been noticing towers that attack much faster than usual, but i believe at one point in the game i saw them attacking at regular speed. regardless, i've played several games seeing this odd attack speed increase and since the patch mentioned fixing attack speed issues on champions.. i was curious. just wondering.

Hoizengerd

10-18-2012

i believe it was unintentional as they never mentioned anything about it, but i wouldn't mind if they actually did buff the towers...they had already made it so tower shots hit harder the more consequent hits you take and people have been asking for turret buffs for a while

gettin tired of tanks just rofl charging me under tower without a care in the world

Atzigan

10-18-2012

Lol, it might be a ping increase. but i've noticed that too. A sudden double Hadouken by the tower when I tower dive and flash. It can be many things...i might just be derping

Sephïroth

10-19-2012

Sounds amazing, even though I'm a big fan of the "turret" dive.

SilverChampz

10-20-2012

well yeah turret atk speed broken this patch.. i realize it too when actually my adc got killed because of that speedy turret atk

xBombus

10-20-2012

I'd like to know as well, felt like I was walking into a Super Energy Wave Volley.

Fiveofswords

10-20-2012

yeah...i also noticed this...after dying a few times, of course