Jungle Timer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etherealized

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Hey i recommend that everybody uses this time is is a great help in game. Also gives you better awareness of what happening.

Basically this app types and tells you when each thing in the jungle will spawn.

her is the link. http://www.jungletimer.com/6597/

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Meh. Has a paid upgrade option to allow 'additional timers' whatever that means. I'll stick with the many free options out there.

SavageWolves

10-19-2012

You can just use the in game option "Show timestamps" and get solid timers on baron and dragon.
Look in the upper right at the clock as you clear a major buff so you know when it will respawn.

Do the pros use external software to time things? No. And neither should you. It's not that hard.

Tha Dynamite

10-19-2012

If you need any external help for this game, then you need a bit more than an app to help you. You need a mental evaluation.

Buff died at 2:00? Add 5.
Dragon died at 5:00? Add 6.
Baron died at 20:00? Add 7.
Creep camp died at 6:00? Add 1.

Bam. Timer. Hard, I know.

Amoc

10-19-2012

I tried one of these apps out and it just sucked. It did all sorts of things like tell you when buffs respawned and wards ran out etc, but the fact that you had to input things on the screen made it a non-starter. If it was voice-activated or something that would be cool, but also too much effort to make.

kwoxer

11-18-2012

The LJTD from www.ljtd.eu is like the JungleTimer, just with more feature and completely free to use and Open Source.

Maybe you should also check it out, in case you are still searching for a working Jungle Timer.

Templus

01-19-2013

I made a better free jungle timer ... www.simplejungletimer.com

just sayin =\

Buboniic

01-20-2013

Hmm

Agamémnon

02-17-2013

If you have an Android phone, try League of Legends Jungler by CreativeDK on Google Play.

factotum

02-17-2013

Your first few clears are usually the same time each game. You end up just feeling when buffs & camps are up. As primarily a bot lane player, I can feel when dragon gets attacked & am linked mentally w/ his respawn.

I feel him in my bones.