"Honorable" players...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stealthykins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Not sure if this is the correct forum to post in but I just had a match where I was paired up against a team, and there were multiple players on that team that had the Honor badge at the top left of their Icon thingy.

Needless to say, among them was one of the rudest players I had ever met. He insulted his teammates, kept saying things like "report _____ for feeding pls", "noob throws the game" even though it was someone just having an off game, and "you mad bro?" despite the fact that everyone but him was civil and having a good time. He complained for a majority of the match whenever he got ganked and eventually started intentionally feeding our team towards the end. He also would spam his opinions in chat; It was nearly a violation of every thing you could be reported for. At the end, though, he throws in a "_____ threw the game. GG WP", I'm guessing in a last-ditch effort to try to persuade us to hit that button. I digress.

I was very dissapointed to see the honor badge hanging around such a toxic player. I know it should be expected since the initiative is fairly new, but I do indeed hope that those in charge of it realize that there are some loopholes still out there.

made me sad, because I think a badge of honor should be exclusive to someone who's earned their reputation.

/rantthread

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

he probably gained it from his friends and not strangers who play with him.

Also report him after the game. if he is bad as you say he has probably done it more then once and will more then likely be banned and lose that little title.

JohnnyOmega

10-18-2012

When one receives a punishment from Tribunal, the Honor points are reset to zero so as long as players remember to use the report option (for genuinely toxic behavior), the toxic players will have to keep starting over on their Honor.

Levigasm

10-18-2012

Just report him and claim he called you a noob and had a negative additude. Works 95% of the time