Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF AD CARRY & Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LustuBoy

11-12-2012

b

LustuBoy

11-18-2012

b

LustuBoy

11-18-2012

b

Painlestoxin

11-18-2012

Still need an adc?

supercleantrick

Recruiter

11-18-2012

hey i jungle alot play anyone you need in a jungle depending on opponent picks. my map awareness is pretty solid especially with a vocal team. current rating is 1100, was 1300 not to long ago but solo que has been a sever disapointment recently. pm me

LustuBoy

11-18-2012

b

exL Provo

11-18-2012

I added u Im a great jungler I am at 1325 Elo was 1354 S2 i promise i would be a great addition to the team im 18 years old and play serious while in game i also know how to have fun when were messing around or just chatting while not in game i hope u consider me. name is exL Provo ( there is 2 spaces after the exl). Hope to hear from u guys and if u like me i have an adc friend who would also be a great i use skype or ventrillo whatever you need.

LustuBoy

11-18-2012

b

LustuBoy

11-18-2012

b

LustuBoy

11-18-2012

b