Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF AD CARRY & Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LustuBoy

11-12-2012

b

LustuBoy

11-12-2012

b

LustuBoy

11-12-2012

b

immorToyZ

11-12-2012

my top elo 1313, i play MF, ez, kog, corki, twitch, vayne
my ign is moonraver

HeatLashed

11-12-2012

Position applying for: Jungle, ADC
Your 5 best for this role (in order): Jungle: Skarner, Nocturne, Shyvana, Mundo, Udyr
ADC: Graves, Sivir, Caitlyn, Corki, Varus
What other roles can you play proficiently if needed?: My main role is Jungle. But I can competently play ADC. I am also decent Mid and Top.
Top ELO: 1316
Current ELO: 1303
Timezone: Eastern
Do you have a working Mic?: Yes I do.
How would you describe your playstyle?: Depends on the situation in lanes, who I am jungling with or against. I don't have a set style of playing with jungle as it's variable. As an ADC I play aggressively if I have good communication with my support. Otherwise I farm and trade when I can.
Why should we chose you?: You guys seem like you have a good understanding of each player on the team. I would like to be part of this team and be able to improve our game together. I am very open to criticism and am a team player. Thanks for your consideration

LustuBoy

11-12-2012

b

The Names Zero

11-12-2012

im a good adc i play adc based on the support im given my top elo this season 1420ish hit me up

LustuBoy

11-12-2012

bump

LustuBoy

11-12-2012

b

Lt Trooper

11-12-2012

Main Adc- 1350 Elo, been climbing for while due to bad elo of start of s2. alot better than wat Elo shows. IGN:restoretech. Main Champ-Graves/corki/mf/vayne