Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner Icon Rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

10-18-2012

Hippalus. I love you.

DevTheHero

10-18-2012

What happens if people return 2 skins, and then buy 2 new ones? lol, within the time period of course.

Calderweiss

10-18-2012

I think I am over the 10,000 rp for october. Wraith Icon, here I come. Also, the tier one icon looks bad-a, so the lower tier people aren't missing out TOO much.

Zerglinator

10-18-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:
Yes, and if you spend another 25 RP, you will hit Tier 2 and will get two icons.

This 25 RP could be on ANYTHING? Or does it have to be the promo stuff?

Could it even be those skins I bought when they were on sale EARLIER this month?

Anpan Sparking

10-18-2012

If I buy 2000 RP and already have 3000 RP, I spend it all (5000 RP) during this event, Will I only be able to get my hands on tier 1-3 icons or will I be eliglible for the tier 4 icon as well?

Just want to get this clear, posting from europe its almost 4:AM so I'm slower than usual

Wesilii

10-18-2012

So, it's about buying RP right? Not actually having to spend RP after purchasing it? I bought some RP, but I'm not sure if I want to spend it yet. Would I qualify for these icons?

Vulking

10-18-2012

I think that 10k is a bit step for reward 5, I mean, I do buy skins and buy RP but I normally don't spend 10k on a single month, that's kind of overkill.

Pika Fox

10-18-2012

And this is why we should have faith in Riot. :P

Kuroi kiri

10-18-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:
Yes, the Spiteful Specter will be given to anyone who spends any amount of RP from October 1 - November 13.

this has made me forgive not being able to buy permanent ward skins

although i have allready brought 10K RP during october lol

DwarfWoot

10-18-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:
Therefore, a few days after the end of the promotion, we will retroactively grant Shadow Isles icons to players if the RP spent from October 1 – November 13 is greater than the RP purchased during that time and qualfies them for an additional tier of rewards.

So if we spend 10,000+ RP during this time, we will ALSO get the Icons?
(Are the numbers for each tier going to be the same?)