Summoner Icon Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

10-18-2012

Hippalus. I love you.

DevTheHero

10-18-2012

What happens if people return 2 skins, and then buy 2 new ones? lol, within the time period of course.

Calderweiss

10-18-2012

I think I am over the 10,000 rp for october. Wraith Icon, here I come. Also, the tier one icon looks bad-a, so the lower tier people aren't missing out TOO much.

Zerglinator

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Yes, and if you spend another 25 RP, you will hit Tier 2 and will get two icons.
This 25 RP could be on ANYTHING? Or does it have to be the promo stuff?

Could it even be those skins I bought when they were on sale EARLIER this month?

Anpan Sparking

10-18-2012

If I buy 2000 RP and already have 3000 RP, I spend it all (5000 RP) during this event, Will I only be able to get my hands on tier 1-3 icons or will I be eliglible for the tier 4 icon as well?

Just want to get this clear, posting from europe its almost 4:AM so I'm slower than usual

Günsche

10-18-2012

So, it's about buying RP right? Not actually having to spend RP after purchasing it? I bought some RP, but I'm not sure if I want to spend it yet. Would I qualify for these icons?

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

I think that 10k is a bit step for reward 5, I mean, I do buy skins and buy RP but I normally don't spend 10k on a single month, that's kind of overkill.

Pika Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

And this is why we should have faith in Riot. :P

Kuroi kiri

10-18-2012

Quote:
Yes, the Spiteful Specter will be given to anyone who spends any amount of RP from October 1 - November 13.
this has made me forgive not being able to buy permanent ward skins

although i have allready brought 10K RP during october lol

DwarfWoot

10-18-2012

Quote:
Therefore, a few days after the end of the promotion, we will retroactively grant Shadow Isles icons to players if the RP spent from October 1 November 13 is greater than the RP purchased during that time and qualfies them for an additional tier of rewards.
So if we spend 10,000+ RP during this time, we will ALSO get the Icons?
(Are the numbers for each tier going to be the same?)