Summoner Icon Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holoshin

03-31-2013

What

Sir Loins

03-31-2013

0/10

PJ FlyingFallus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

gg

The One Soraka

03-31-2013

My name is holoshin, i'm a nutless assmuncher who is bumping every 1-3 year old thread with a riot post in it.

I am a unique and special snowflake.

Aetrox

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Good news - I just got word that the Harrowing Summoner Icon distribution is complete. If you've read all of the red posts in this thread and still think you didn't receive an icon that you should have, post the details here and I'll look into it.

I am hoping for December, but January is more realistic.
We're into April now, does anyone have any updates? I can't find any posts bringing up any changes or new "plans".

Exinoxics

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2013

this is me reminding you 'cause nothing happened in the near future hippalus

Blue Avenge

05-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exinoxics View Post
this is me reminding you 'cause nothing happened in the near future hippalus
wow, dat necrobump

Brocaesar

05-17-2013

Definitely needs bumped. Redeem yourself hipp!

VarietyX

05-17-2013

...are you guys thick?

The OP says there will be more icon events in coming months.

There were.

Elkirus

05-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Hi all – I’ve heard your concerns with the Harrowing summoner icon rewards and wanted to communicate more on the background of why these icons were created.

We have plans to provide players with permanent summoner icon rewards for many different things over the next several months, including lifetime RP purchases as well as good behavior in game. The Harrowing summoner icons were specifically designed to reward players for participating in the Shadow Isles and the Harrowing offerings, with some of the icons being extremely rare for those who provide the greatest amount of support. However, I understand the frustration of those who feel they haven’t been rewarded for past RP purchases, or for other contributions such as being a great player in-game, but I can assure you, it is coming.

Also, players have raised the fair point that under the current plan they will not even be rewarded for buying Shadow Isles or Harrowing content with RP that they had purchased prior to October, and I agree that doesn’t really capture the spirit of the promotion. Therefore, a few days after the end of the promotion, we will retroactively grant Shadow Isles icons to players if the RP spent from October 1 – November 13 is greater than the RP purchased during that time and qualifies them for an additional tier of rewards.
reddit OP