Summoner Icon Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arance

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Eligibility for lifetime RP rewards will include all RP purchases from the time the account was created. It will not include any free RP that was earned.
Bit of a clarification needed. Does the non-viable "free RP" include the bonus RP given from purchases of $10 or more, or given from promotions? (I think it was last December that had a promotion that gave 300 RP or so with any purchase that month.)

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

11-17-2012
46 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryptomine View Post
Bit of a clarification needed. Does the non-viable "free RP" include the bonus RP given from purchases of $10 or more, or given from promotions? (I think it was last December that had a promotion that gave 300 RP or so with any purchase that month.)
Good question. My understanding is that the amount of RP that you received at the exact time of the purchase will always count. So normal bonus RP will count, the extra Bonus RP from the September promotion will count, but I don't think the 300 RP for purchases last December will count, since that was handed out separately and not included in the RP amounts posted in the client.

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Eligibility for lifetime RP rewards will include all RP purchases from the time the account was created. It will not include any free RP that was earned.
Any way to see how much RP have we spent on the game? I would like to know

ShadanceWindflow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Awesome stuff riot!

Darkness Beckons

11-17-2012

ive spent like 1k on this game, on a single acc. what do i get? 30 new icons?

XxDiddleMeThisxX

11-18-2012

I bought a $25 RP card and spent it within the time of the event but I still haven't received Tier 1-3. I submitted two logs to support but have gotten no replies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hartar

11-18-2012

one questionHippalus: Will people gain more icons after the inicial giveaway if they buy more Riot Points?

hartar

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulking View Post
Any way to see how much RP have we spent on the game? I would like to know
i am almost sure that i alerady spent 200 buck on Riot Points

Doctor Flavor

11-18-2012

Do I have an Icon? :S

Draktharr

Master Recruiter

11-19-2012

Hello again hippalus

me and my friends just logged in and noticed that we all got harrowing icons (3 icons to be specific), but we never bought any rp o.o. Is it normal or is it a bug?