Summoner Icon Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Apocalyptic

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by icsmurfs View Post
Apparently support is telling me this is not the case - receiving the GC from the World Playoffs does not count towards the promotion. So which one is it? Communication across the organization seems to be unclear regarding this.
I wrote in to confirm this (and the spending RP aspect) and they seemed very confused and said that it was inaccurate. Guess we will find out in a couple days, and perhaps submit a ticket if it doesn't count and explain the circumstances.

Teague Wan

11-14-2012

"if the RP spent from October 1 November 13 is greater than the RP purchased during that time and qualfies them for an additional tier of rewards"

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

it says over the next few days you get ur rewards. kinda wanna see where this goes from here.

Dr Apocalyptic

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
it says over the next few days you get ur rewards. kinda wanna see where this goes from here.
Someone should post if this happens. I bought all my RP before so I have not received any icons yet, but I spent 5000 during this period, so I will post if I get mine.

530 520

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

riot pls 13k rp spent

Kreuz55

11-15-2012

hey i spent more than 10k rp and i dont get anything yet =/

blue wombat

11-15-2012

Dr Apocalyptic

11-15-2012

From RiotFpMcgee: "So I asked around and spoke with some of our developers. We hope to have them out in the next 2 weeks, but due to the large amount of data it may take longer.

Sorry that's probably not the news you wanted to hear, but we'll get them out as soon as we can!"

530 520

11-15-2012

riot be cheating me

Orangatang

11-15-2012

We should have different tiers of rewards for the total amount of RP purchased in a lifetime! A system similar to the rewards for friend referrals would be totally great.